...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by The Dunk Monk

whats next in line for the blackberry CURVE saga?

8300 series was dope, 8900 series just dropped... lookin
pimp.gif
as hell

whats next for the curve?

onyxtrackpad.jpg

Blackberry Onyx
Although its said to be an updated Bold, but who knows??

So i'm gonna be able to upgrade my phone next week and i have no idea what to get. I can't decide between the Curve or the Storm. Anybody have any prosand cons on the two? I have Verizon btw. Thanks

Edit. Just saw that new BB Tour
ohwell.gif
maybe i should wait?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JP310

So i'm gonna be able to upgrade my phone next week and i have no idea what to get. I can't decide between the Curve or the Storm. Anybody have any pros and cons on the two? I have Verizon btw. Thanks

Edit. Just saw that new BB Tour
ohwell.gif
maybe i should wait?
laugh.gif
hell yea you should wait, ive been eligible from January waiting on the tour
pimp.gif

A friend switched from at&t to sprint and got the pre, so he gave me his Bold. A couple of the buttons only work when held down hard for a few seconds, acouple stick when pressed, and the S/4 won't work at all. It's not water damage. Would a new keyboard possibly fix this, or is it more likely somethingelse?

might have been answered already but any new phone dropping for TMO or should i just get the 8900?

also, what exactly does getting an unlocked phone mean?

Originally Posted by TheKid973

I have a Blackberry Bold and the Led light doesn't blink red anymore when I have a missed call. I did a battery pull and checked all my profiles...... Any help?

I have a Blackberry Bold and the Led light doesn't blink red anymore when I have a missed call. I did a battery pull and checked all my profiles...... Any help?
Do Blackberries in general even use the LED notificiation for missed calls? Because my 8900 doesn't for missed calls, only for text messages.I had to get BerryBuzz and I don't regret it at all. Custom LED colors - red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, purple
pimp.gif

Anybody have an OTA link for Twitterberry? I was on crackberry but the link doesn't work..I have ubertwitter its the best but its OD on my memory...I havea Storm..

i can't connect to the internet and google maps dont work anymore. they worked before when i wasnt connected through wi-fi, now they only work when imconnected through wi-fi. how do i fix this problem?

I have the storm and my camera will not open. I did the battery pull a few times and still no luck. Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by Twism009

I have the storm and my camera will not open. I did the battery pull a few times and still no luck. Any suggestions?
Take it back. Get a new one. I got the storm and had problems with it and got a new one with no issues at all. Did you do the firmware updatealso?

Back
Top Bottom