...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Yeah i updated...Ill just get another one...dropped mines a few times anyway
laugh.gif

Question:

Im copping my tour when it drops in a month or so. I already have a 15 dollar/month internet plan for my Glyde, and have unlimited texting plan. Will I have topay extra in order to use the GPS or Maps on the Tour?

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

Question:

Im copping my tour when it drops in a month or so. I already have a 15 dollar/month internet plan for my Glyde, and have unlimited texting plan. Will I have to pay extra in order to use the GPS or Maps on the Tour?
I upgraded from the glyde to the storm in January and the 15 dollar plan doesnt work with smartphones, you have to get the 30 dollar data plan.And you dont have to pay extra to use the GPS or Maps unless you are trying to use VZ navigator, which cost like 9 or 10 dollars a month.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

I have a Blackberry Bold and the Led light doesn't blink red anymore when I have a missed call. I did a battery pull and checked all my profiles...... Any help?
Think missed calls have to be set so that they show up in your messages folder. That way when you miss a call its almost like its a txt waiting,that's how/why the red light flashes. Not sure exactly where I did it before but I'll try & find it again & update.

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

So what browser does everyone use to view nt on their bberry? opera? i have a curve btw.
Look up "Bolt Browser." Fastest browser on earth haha

Originally Posted by krey1231

Is the Tour for Verizon the Niagara? Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with this thread.
The "Tour" is the renamed version of "Niagra" Its the same phone. They tried to confuse us with these different names
laugh.gif

Cool. Thanks for the clarification, I've been waiting for this since returning my Storm. I'll be picking it up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by reigndrop

So what browser does everyone use to view nt on their bberry? opera? i have a curve btw.
alright im downloading it now....any co-signers on this browser? It looks dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

I have a Blackberry Bold and the Led light doesn't blink red anymore when I have a missed call. I did a battery pull and checked all my profiles...... Any help?
Think missed calls have to be set so that they show up in your messages folder. That way when you miss a call its almost like its a txt waiting, that's how/why the red light flashes. Not sure exactly where I did it before but I'll try & find it again & update.
Cool.... But my question is why did it stop working in the first place?

I cant wait for the TOUR to drop. Im so happy about this phone .... and right when I was about to cut out from SPRINT they hit me with this ... LOL gotta loveit.

Originally Posted by reigndrop

alright im downloading it now....any co-signers on this browser? It looks dope
pimp.gif
Yep, very good browser. Especially when you're on Wi-Fi.

official pics of the tour for vzw and sprint.....VZW looks alot better with the darker bezel

blackberry-tour-handset-photo-gallery-9.jpg

vzw on left and sprint on right

blackberry-tour-handset-photo-gallery-11.jpg

vzw on left and tmobile 8900 on right

more pics here

Originally Posted by ienycepnoyi

its like the cdma version of the bold but without wifi. basically bold > tour > javelin

So the SPRINT TOUR well NOT HAVE WiFi ???

Back
Top Bottom