...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

I don't like the Tour's keyboard. If it had the keyboard off the 85xx Curve and the optical pad, plus Wi-Fi, we'd have a winner.

Damn VZW needs to announce the release date for the Tour already. I'm hoping it is July 13th like everyone is speculating.

^Yes even better
pimp.gif

So if i am eligible for an upgrade how much am i gonna have to pay for the phone?

Originally Posted by JP310

^Yes even better
pimp.gif

So if i am eligible for an upgrade how much am i gonna have to pay for the phone?

$199 or maybe even $50 less with the new2 promotion
pimp.gif
i have had this 8703 for like 3 years (i have a iphone also) waiting on a phone like this to hitverizon. The real question is if we pre-order what day will we get it??

so long story short, I was out on a boat yesterday and lost my berry and my wallet in the lake.....so I go to the sprint store today and this mikkey fikkeytells me that my insurance only allows me to pay a deductible for my curve which is $100. Now, you can get the phone for $49 with a new contract, and the salesperson tells me that to buy the phone outright it would be $549....I told him that that price is for the birds and I am going to cancel my insurance, what goodis it if I can get the phone cheaper somewhere else on the street....
so now I am back to my old 8703e and I am going to wait on the tour.....

sorry I needed to rant....

Originally Posted by Executive76

mad.gif
I signed up for the VZM email update and they never sent me anything

no one got anything you wont until Monday on Tuesday this was on verizons testmaster site means that it will be up on the official site in 1-2 days.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

^Yes even better
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
i have had this 8703 for like 3 years (i have a iphone also) waiting on a phone like this to hit verizon. The real question is if we pre-order what day will we get it??
So can i pre-order the phone and still get the price i would pay with my upgrade?

^Yes even better
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
i have had this 8703 for like 3 years (i have a iphone also) waiting on a phone like this to hit verizon. The real question is if we pre-order what day will we get it??
So can i pre-order the phone and still get the price i would pay with my upgrade?
thinking it may be better to just get in store because it drops on a sunday so if you pre order it will not be at your crib until what tuesday?and to get all your price reductions you may need to call like VIP NE2 and all that stuff i have never pre ordered but word is that online does not do all thediscounts for existing coutomers but is better for new coustomers...

^Yes even better
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
thinking it may be better to just get in store because it drops on a sunday so if you pre order it will not be at your crib until what tuesday? and to get all your price reductions you may need to call like VIP NE2 and all that stuff i have never pre ordered but word is that online does not do all the discounts for existing coutomers but is better for new coustomers...
Cool thanks for the info. I was planning on going in to get the phone. Can't wait. I been trying to get rid of my current phone for some time.This will be my first BB

I switched from my unlocked iPhone to a 8900 today. My fingers are huge so I have to get used to this keyboard...

How do I find my BBM PIN?

Back
Top Bottom