...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

^ Go to Options > Status
Thank you.

PIN: 20ED0B1C
Someone message me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

The Onyx will be the ultimate Blackberry.

Especially with the optical trackball.

Sorry but your wrong. The optical trackpad is cool thou.

so when does the next tmobile blackberry come out? i need a new one and dont want to buy another curve if a better phone is dropping soon.

does anyone think the tour will have some technical issues? i mean bugs and all that. i havent picked up a new phone in years and was lookin forward to thisone. has anyone heard good things about the tour?

ps im a phone tech newb but what difference does it make if a phone has wifi or not? cant you get on the internet either way with the 3g network??

any idea how much the Tour will be out right without a contract??

i got the storm and this phone stinks. so far i have had the 8703e, 8830 World, and the storm and it goes.

8703e>8830>>>>>>>>>> storm

20DC9654
Someone send me a message please, I wanna see if it works, thanks in advance.

What is up with this new Bolt Browser? How come you can't stream videos? How come when you save a video it only saves like 1/4 of of?

Originally Posted by belle155

does anyone think the tour will have some technical issues? i mean bugs and all that. i havent picked up a new phone in years and was lookin forward to this one. has anyone heard good things about the tour?

ps im a phone tech newb but what difference does it make if a phone has wifi or not? cant you get on the internet either way with the 3g network??
wi-fi is good for people who don't get service in places... some buildings at my university are dead zones, but because of the wi-fi i get getfull service (calls, text, email, internet, etc.)

Originally Posted by Miniojw

The Onyx will be the ultimate Blackberry.

Especially with the optical trackball.

Sorry but your wrong. The optical trackpad is cool thou.

- 3G-enabled
- 3.2MP auto focus camera
- GPS & WiFi
- Optical Trackball
- Small like the 8900/Bold QWERTY
- Carbon fiber-esque back battery cover (the whole back is a carbon fiber pattern apparently)
- Much sexier than the 8900

Fall back, bruh.

Matter fact, if the homie BG says it's the ultimate Blackberry, then it is the ultimate Blackberry:

hottestbb.jpg

The tour actually does have a camera though.

3.2mp.

data privacy is becoming a real issue, and many companies do not allow their employees to bring cell phones with cameras into the workplace. this is why thereare multiple versions of this phone.

Originally Posted by belle155

does anyone think the tour will have some technical issues? i mean bugs and all that. i havent picked up a new phone in years and was lookin forward to this one. has anyone heard good things about the tour?

you can get on the network with a data plan, sure.

of course the phone will have technical issues. they all do. it's matter of using the resources available to you to update the phone as needed.

i just updated my Bold to 4.6.0.282 which is rock solid. i recommend it to anyone with a Bold.

so the tour is lookin like a decent phone then?

i have been w verizon forever and will most likely get the upgrade to this. a coworker has been trying to get me to make the switch and get an iphone tho.decisions, decisions

Originally Posted by Miniojw

- 3G-enabled
- 3.2MP auto focus camera
- GPS & WiFi
- Optical Trackball
- Small like the 8900/Bold QWERTY
- Carbon fiber-esque back battery cover (the whole back is a carbon fiber pattern apparently)
- Much sexier than the 8900

Fall back, bruh.

Matter fact, if the homie BG says it's the ultimate Blackberry, then it is the ultimate Blackberry:

hottestbb.jpg
Is there a release date for it yet? I swear, ever since I got my 8900 back in January, I completely deaded keeping up with BlackBerry-relatednews. Now I can't even get an upgrade, being too geeked FTL.

Will most likely drop before the end of the year. I think BG told me T-Mobile gets it in September.
I read that a while back too. Damn, we'll see what I can do about one I guess
ohwell.gif

Anyway, I went back to reading forums and looky what I found:

Originally Posted by _Relic

I'm sorry but no. I see your posts and know you have knowledge, but you are not close enough to the situation obviously. I stand by my post for now. A new HW revision was issued very recently and the trackpad is not included. Many problems. It may still release with one, but it doesn't look like it. You don't make HW changes like that this late in the game for nothing. I see that you are in agreement on the date though.

Looks like a last minute revision and the Onyx will have a trackball.

So adding 3G and a carbon fiber look to a 8900 then? Will rate plans go up for the 3G service?

I have the Curve 8330, and downloaded the Facebook app. After doing so, I shortly after deleted it. I noticed that when my friends would call me, theirFacebook default picture would come up next to their name. It still comes up, even after the program has been deleted (although, the icon is still on my Menuscreen). It's a minor issue, but I would like to know if it's possible/how to get rid of the pictures that show up when a friend of mine calls me.

A friend of mine told me to pull my battery and it should solve it, but it's not. I even re-downloaded the Facebook app and then deleted it, and it stilldidn't work.

I appreciate any help.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Turn off BlackBerry Sync in the Options menu of the Facebook App.
The thing is, I don't have the app installed. The icon is still seen, but the application itself is not downloaded anymore. Do I have tore-download it? If so, can I delete it afterwards and have the profile pictures not show up when a phone call is made?

Back
Top Bottom