...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Blackberry is the best.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

quick question for TOUR users,

How do you set up a a pop/imap account on your BB tour?

I've looked around and google'd it but I haven't found a very helpful site yet. Can anyone help me out? Thanks

can anyone help me out? any help is much appreciated.. thanks.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

so I just did the math...and I can get a BB 8520 curve for the same price (a month) as a Tour on sprint. The minutes would be drastically different (1000 mins t-mo vs. 450 sprint) but, I BARELY use that. I have 500 now and I have only gone over twice.

so two things:

-what discounts/tricks are there on t-mo to reduce the price? cuz on sprint, i can get 15% cuz I'm a teacher
-how does the tour hold up to the curve? FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON, is there a MAJOR difference??

so I just did the math...and I can get a BB 8520 curve for the same price (a month) as a Tour on sprint. The minutes would be drastically different (1000 mins t-mo vs. 450 sprint) but, I BARELY use that. I have 500 now and I have only gone over twice.

so two things:

-what discounts/tricks are there on t-mo to reduce the price? cuz on sprint, i can get 15% cuz I'm a teacher
-how does the tour hold up to the curve? FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON, is there a MAJOR difference??
i guess it depends if you think 3g is important
tour has 3g and 3g is ALOT faster than edge which the curve is only capable of

edge = 56k speed
3g= DSL

you can look at it that way

but IMO tmobile has better service

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

so two things:

edge = 56k speed
3g= DSL

thanks!! I don't have 3g now, but I am good on that...because I don't use internet a whole, WHOLE lot on my phone---I just need it tocheck email and google maps.

now, for the second part, do you know of any hookups/discounts that t-mobile may offer?

for sprint blackberry tour users:can the tour send/recieve picture mail?i know the curve and pearl cant. thanks in advance.

for sprint blackberry tour users:can the tour send/recieve picture mail?i know the curve and pearl cant. thanks in advance.

tmobile has alot of different discounts for students/employees

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=162657&t=1175217

usually 15%, if your school isnt listed just call and ask

plus there are possible ways of getting unlimited internet for 5.99 (t-zones) and unlimited texting for 9.99 if your on a family plan

you should look it up on slickdeals
i'll def look into this---t-zones will work for a blackberry?

and I ain't on a family plan
eyes.gif

Thinking about coping a blackberry. Should i shell out the extra hundred for the bold or just cop the curve? The guy at ATT said the only big difference is the3g network and the faster internet on the Bold. He also said that reception would be a little bit better on the Curve. Is this true? Obviously I'd come toNT for advice .

I got the 8900 a week ago and I'm loving it so far. I do wish the browsing was a bit quicker but I can't really complain since I'm not on theinternet that much.

I guess if you're going be using the browser a lot then you should probably get the Bold, but otherwise I don't think you'd need to shell out theextra $100. The curve is a pretty good phone itself.

Originally Posted by jbautista23

What do you mean by this? The Curve can receive MMS and photos as email attachments.

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

What do you mean by this? The Curve can receive MMS and photos as email attachments.

MMS. and yes, tour can send and receive MMS.

Hey, how do you guys upload pics to the internet from your blackberry? Is there an app I gotta download? Or should I just use flickr or something..

Originally Posted by miamin2

Hey, how do you guys upload pics to the internet from your blackberry? Is there an app I gotta download? Or should I just use flickr or something..

I use bluetooth with my macbook pro, before I figured that out, I made a gmail contact and I just send the picture to the gmail mail account.

Originally Posted by miamin2

I just signed up for Flickr so I'm gonna check that out for a minute.

I've looked around and google'd it but I haven't found a very helpful site yet. Can anyone help me out? Thanks

POP/IMAP SETUP

I Drink Your Milkshake wrote:

I Drink Your Milkshake wrote:

so I just did the math...and I can get a BB 8520 curve for the same price (a month) as a Tour on sprint. The minutes would be drastically different (1000
mins t-mo vs. 450 sprint) but, I BARELY use that. I have 500 now and I have only gone over twice.

so two things:

edge = 56k speed

3g= DSL

thanks!! I don't have 3g now, but I am good on that...because I don't use internet a whole, WHOLE lot on my phone---I just need it to check email and google maps.

now, for the second part, do you know of any hookups/discounts that t-mobile may offer?

If ur a new custi to TMo, y dont u go the Amazon route and
cop the 8900? The price diff between the 2 is not that great
unless ur buying it out right, with the 8900 being the better
phone. The 8520 is hot tho. 3G BB comin to TMo later this year.

Originally Posted by HidayetTurkoglu

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Originally Posted by piczon1983

1jnmmv.jpg

I know I a suppose to look around.

But how do I blackout my Bold?
nerd.gif
It's all about the WhiteBerry ....trying to break down the racial divides

22577441.jpg
I just ordered the white housing set off ebay for $35 shipped which isn't bad considering everything you're getting
pimp.gif

anyone recommend me any good free themes website for my BOLD? getting bored with the one i have ...thanks
Crackberry.com is where it's at
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

POP/IMAP SETUP

Thanks fam, but I keep getting a message that says "unable to set up (my email). Please try again."

Is there any other way to set it up or a solution to this process?

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

i heard that on sprint the curve and pearl can't send MMS,sorry if i'm wrong..

Originally Posted by CWrite78

MMS. and yes, tour can send and receive MMS.

thanks..

Back
Top Bottom