...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

No the data plan only includes the BIS blackberry internet service, and blackberry messenger is included with that. so unless you know a ton of people with BBMI would still keep it.

Is ATT about to get a new blackberry phone?

if so when and what?

i want and need to buy a new phone from ATT cause thats who i am with but dont want to go shed the 300 for the bold if pretty soon that new 9700 drops forthem.

anyone shed some light please

the BB data plan is the biggest rip off since bottled water
According to who?

A blackberry is a BUSINESS phone, why would you not have the bb data plan with it?
80% of blackberry owners dont have the data plan and/or dont do business. Smh

All those people turned it into a trendy phone, you have 13 year old girls with a blackberry, its the new damn sidekick.

I sure never had a sidekick. The htc pro and pro2 are about to become trendy too.

Anybody know an app to make my camera silent?

I have a Tour by the way...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Wait, wait, wait...

THE 9700 ISN'T COMING TO AT&T?!?!?!

AT&T will get it sometime after the T-Mobile release.
*@*,,why is tmobile getting it first fuuuuuuu

o well I got my iphone to keep me company till then

^ does that work on the Tour??

i heard of BerryAnnoying App to silent the camera but I aint paying just to silent my camera
laugh.gif

Do you guys customize and add apps to your BBs often? Just trying to get a feel for them, thinking about getting the Tour.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Do you guys customize and add apps to your BBs often? Just trying to get a feel for them, thinking about getting the Tour.

Yea I added about 8-10 apps on my Tour so far. Also changed my theme and have about 15 different wallpapers that I changed quite often. Until i found this 1picture of a NYY hat that I'm loving as my wallpaper. I'm loving this phone so far.

BeeJive for AIM.. i hate the aim app for the bb
Opera and Bolt for Browsers
Facebook
UberTwitter
BB App World
Google Maps
Yahoo Fantasy Football App
ScoreMobile BlackBerry
Berry Buzz
BerryWeather (need to update and pay =/ )
WallPaper Changer (need to update and pay too)
Quick Pull

Originally Posted by Artest93

^ for the berryweather, is it a one time pay app?
I believe it is. I used the free trial and liked it a lot, just never got around to paying the $9.99
eyes.gif

I just downloaded the free weather bug to see if I could go around buying a weather app and it doesn't compare. Going to give it a week to see if I likeit at all, if not I'll take the plunge

ra3eh1.jpg

just got the tour, loving it so far, better than my 8900, tethering on the tour is nice also, only thing i don't like is the speakers, music doesn'tsound good.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

the BB data plan is the biggest rip off since bottled water
According to who?

A blackberry is a BUSINESS phone, why would you not have the bb data plan with it?
80% of blackberry owners dont have the data plan and/or dont do business. Smh

laugh.gif

i don't EVER want someone talkin %%% about havin a sidekick when u rollin around wit a Black berry wit NO dataplan...thats like havin a benz and not havinda gas to drive

it around.

Back
Top Bottom