...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

the BB data plan is the biggest rip off since bottled water
According to who?

A blackberry is a BUSINESS phone, why would you not have the bb data plan with it?
80% of blackberry owners dont have the data plan and/or dont do business. Smh
i don't EVER want someone talkin %%% about havin a sidekick when u rollin around wit a Black berry wit NO dataplan...thats like havin a benz and not havin da gas to drive

it around.

For a Sidekick fanboy, you stay in the Blackberry thread an awful lot, ninjahood.

What's a trackball?

c'mon son....just cuz i ain't effin wit blackberry don't mean i ain't peakin over wit my spy plane to find out was da newest weapons my

adversarie's arsnenal
wink.gif

and a trackball is da

Achilles heel of ya phone...that and da absurb data plan price.
grin.gif

I don't know about that. My data is only $20 for unlimited
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by quik1987

CDMA 8900 looks like it's getting a trackpad
blackberry-atlas-leak-rm-eng.jpg

It's not a CDMA device, bro.

grin.gif

First Look: BlackBerry "Atlas" SmartphoneShows Off For Camera, Looking Mighty Fine!
Posted in News &Rumors on 29 Sep 2009 21:23 by Bla1ze |
speech-bubble.gif
36 comments
atlas.jpg

* Update from Kevin: Nice... jump off a plane and look what got posted while in the air!Couple clarifications... in the photo above, "atlas" is on the left while it's a Bold 9700 on the right. While atlas is looking more like aCDMA Curve 8900 (8930?!), don't get this confused with the "essex", which is a more Tour-like follow updevice (with WiFi, trackpad and maybe a bigger camera plus orientation sensor). Between the Curve 8530, Tour and essex, and adding an atlas (assuming it goesto market), there's gonna be a flood of full qwerty BlackBerry Smartphones offered on the CDMA market. NowLet's see some vids sal! *

CrackBerry forums member Salomondrin has been extra busy these days, makingvideos and taking pics for us all to enjoy and drool over. Seems this time though, he got us all looking at what's come to be known as the BlackBerryAtlas. CDMA, WiFi all set off with the keyboard from the 8900 series devices, some details have been left out that weactually mentioned in the CrackBerry podcast. Details being the camera quality, which is rumored to be more then 3.2MP but at this time cannot beconfirmed.

Salomondrin has stated he will be posting up more pics and videos for us soon to get a closer look at it. Keep your eyes open for Sal's updates, therewill be more coming. So, CDMA users how ya all feel with the love from RIM these days?
wink.gif

tired.gif
my Verizon upgrade isn't until 2010.....not payin retail for theTour....

guess ima be rockin with this curve...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Wait until your trackball starts effin up
mad.gif
This.
One day my bold will only turn right/left
The next day it will only ruen up/down
SMH
Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

The only downside to BB. Can't wait to try out the whole new optical thing though, seems
pimp.gif

You can buy a trackball on ebay for like 3-4 dollars and replace it yourself
pimp.gif
well atleast on mine you can. Curve 8330

Originally Posted by grittyman20

What's the latest on upcoming BB phones for Sprint?
Yeah, I'd like to know that too. I have the Curve 8330, would probably get the Tour in a month unless there's something else coming outsoon enough for Sprint.

Actually, just did some Googling and checked out Crackberry, maybe the Tour 2 aka Essex?
Originally Posted by Whateversclever

pimp.gif
well atleast on mine you can. Curve 8330
That's what I did, got on for a little over $2, works fine now.

It's not the same phone side by side genius. 9700 is on the right. Look at the keyboards and size.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

app384441253917005.png
I took a pic of this with my Storm and added you....my bad son...
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
what is that?
It's a barcode that represents your blackberry..I have BBM 5.0. I can take a pic of it through BBM and add a contact that way instead of typing in their pin.

All i did was take the pic of his barcode above, it synced up, and now we're contacts.

so where can you find this barcode within your phone? or is this only available if you upgrade the os to 5.0? currently i have the 8900 os 4.6

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

pimp.gif
well atleast on mine you can. Curve 83XX
That's what I did, got on for a little over $2, works fine now.
I ended up just buying a full housing replacement ($20) and doing it myself. Took literally 10 mins, and will hopefully boost the value of minesome when I get ready to let it go. Just waiting for the next decent BB to drop for AT&T.
nerd.gif

Yeah, I've got the housing on the way too, paid like $13.

But really...any word on a new BB for Sprint?

Originally Posted by chickhien

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

app384441253917005.png
I took a pic of this with my Storm and added you....my bad son...
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
what is that?
It's a barcode that represents your blackberry..I have BBM 5.0. I can take a pic of it through BBM and add a contact that way instead of typing in their pin.

All i did was take the pic of his barcode above, it synced up, and now we're contacts.

so where can you find this barcode within your phone? or is this only available if you upgrade the os to 5.0? currently i have the 8900 os 4.6

you need to be using BlackBerry Messenger 5.0.

go to BBM
add contact
show or save your invitation barcode

Blacked out my Bold... I know people have seen it before, but just posting anyways

Before -

3972431582_e47ef5cbca.jpg

After -

3972433586_96717eec22.jpg
3972432720_d9816a0425.jpg

Just tried out 5.0.0.230 on my storm and it looked gud, loved tha flick scrolling and tha way everything opened up faster, but not having the bbm 5.0 was a bigdraw bac and a couple apps aint work...threaded sms was coo but starting in the middle is a reason y i put 4.7.148 back on my phone

Originally Posted by nwt

Blacked out my Bold... I know people have seen it before, but just posting anyways

Before -

3972431582_e47ef5cbca.jpg

After -

3972433586_96717eec22.jpg
3972432720_d9816a0425.jpg

what site did you go to get your bold covers? I want to black out mine as well. I like the front on your but the back isn't what I like (My opinion) butits still fresh

Back
Top Bottom