...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Wait until your trackball starts effin up
mad.gif

This.

One day my bold will only turn right/left

The next day it will only ruen up/down

SMH

Can someone recommend me a BB for AT&T... im getting bored with my iPhone. Im willing to wait since I can only get a subsidized upgrade after 1/22/2010.
Also... is it possible to switch out the sim card every other day and use the BB and iPhone on the same data plan?

the hell is the whole point of having a BB with no data? might as well get some cheap qwerty phone.

im about to leave my iphone for a bb. how's the internet compared to the iphone. im gonna get the new 9700 with 3g for tmobile

i have the touch pro .. this week i plan on getting the blackberry tour for sprint. but not sure whats the big deal about blackberry. can someone fill me in onthis bb data plan ? is this necessary ? thanks in advance

Originally Posted by non flammable

im about to leave my iphone for a bb. how's the internet compared to the iphone. im gonna get the new 9700 with 3g for tmobile

terrible. if that's your reason for buying a phone, stay with the iphone. BB browser/opera mini + no touch screen = not a good browsing experience. i wentfrom an iphone to a tour and that's the only thing i regret. other than, i love my phone. physical keyboard FTW

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

i have the touch pro .. this week i plan on getting the blackberry tour for sprint. but not sure whats the big deal about blackberry. can someone fill me in on this bb data plan ? is this necessary ? thanks in advance
i went from the touch pro to the tour and when you upgrade theyre gonna make you change your plan to a data plan, everything data plans. If youhad a data plan with the touch pro, then thats pretty much what its like with the tour.

i ordered my tour over the phone w/ sprint CS and they gave me an extra 400 bonus min, $150 credit (2 months worth of phone bill), free activation and took outthe sales tax. plus i got the $100 rebate. So basically the phone was only $100.
happy.gif

you should try your luck with sprint CS over the phone if your gonna get the tour..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

the BB data plan is the biggest rip off since bottled water
According to who?

A blackberry is a BUSINESS phone, why would you not have the bb data plan with it?
80% of blackberry owners dont have the data plan and/or dont do business. Smh
i don't EVER want someone talkin %%% about havin a sidekick when u rollin around wit a Black berry wit NO dataplan...thats like havin a benz and not havin da gas to drive

it around.

For a Sidekick fanboy, you stay in the Blackberry thread an awful lot, ninjahood.

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

mad.gif
The only downside to BB. Can't wait to try out the whole new optical thing though, seems
pimp.gif

What's a trackball?

Originally Posted by Artest93

i have the touch pro .. this week i plan on getting the blackberry tour for sprint. but not sure whats the big deal about blackberry. can someone fill me in on this bb data plan ? is this necessary ? thanks in advance
i went from the touch pro to the tour and when you upgrade theyre gonna make you change your plan to a data plan, everything data plans. If you had a data plan with the touch pro, then thats pretty much what its like with the tour.

i ordered my tour over the phone w/ sprint CS and they gave me an extra 400 bonus min, $150 credit (2 months worth of phone bill), free activation and took out the sales tax. plus i got the $100 rebate. So basically the phone was only $100.
happy.gif

you should try your luck with sprint CS over the phone if your gonna get the tour..

wow how did you manage to get that done. Give me some tips bro i appreiciate it.

wow how did you manage to get that done. Give me some tips bro i appreiciate it.

nothing really, i was just trying to get my touch pro replaced w/ a new one so i told sprint CS that i kept on having trouble with my touch pro. they gave me2 options, get an upgrade or pay a deductible for a refurbished touch pro.

i told them i was interested in the tour but i couldnt afford it, at the same time i told CS that i didnt want to pay for a refurbished phone..luckily, i got aCS representative that was kind enough to help me out until it met my financial needs.

wow. i tried something similar a few weeks ago. Didn't work. i guess it depends on which representative you get a hold of. I'll just try and try untili get a lucky break. Becuz my current phone is already acting up.

Wow, thats a lucky break and a good deal.
They make commission even on phone orders so they offered you a great deal

Blackberry is appreciated, theyve come a long way and their phones are getting better and better.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

the BB data plan is the biggest rip off since bottled water
According to who?

A blackberry is a BUSINESS phone, why would you not have the bb data plan with it?
80% of blackberry owners dont have the data plan and/or dont do business. Smh
i don't EVER want someone talkin %%% about havin a sidekick when u rollin around wit a Black berry wit NO dataplan...thats like havin a benz and not havin da gas to drive

it around.

For a Sidekick fanboy, you stay in the Blackberry thread an awful lot, ninjahood.

What's a trackball?

c'mon son....just cuz i ain't effin wit blackberry don't mean i ain't peakin over wit my spy plane to find out was da newestweapons my

adversarie's arsnenal
wink.gif

and a trackball is da

Achilles heel of ya phone...that and da absurb data plan price.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

app384441253917005.png
I took a pic of this with my Storm and added you....my bad son...
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
what is that?
It's a barcode that represents your blackberry..I have BBM 5.0. I can take a pic of it through BBM and add a contact that way instead oftyping in their pin.

All i did was take the pic of his barcode above, it synced up, and now we're contacts.

I'm waiting for the 9700 to drop... Using an iPhone in the winter FTL

You can wear gloves and use the trackball, but what about the trackpad?

mad.gif

that happened to me and I tried to take it back last week, but they wouldn't let me exchange it because they said it was fine.
eyes.gif

so, i ended up canceling the service and returned the phone, and now I'm going tho go with AT&T in a few weeks.

Dead at my saracsm going right over Ninjahood's head.

The T-Mobile Sidekick: Official phone of the Trifey's.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

ra3eh1.jpg

just got the tour, loving it so far, better than my 8900, tethering on the tour is nice also, only thing i don't like is the speakers, music doesn't sound good.
pimp.gif

how does one do this exactly?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

ra3eh1.jpg

just got the tour, loving it so far, better than my 8900, tethering on the tour is nice also, only thing i don't like is the speakers, music doesn't sound good.
pimp.gif

how does one do this exactly?
nerd.gif
you have to add a $45 dollar plan on top of your regular $30 data plan, ridiculous if you ask me lol, good thing my job is paying for the wholebill.
laugh.gif

Just so im clear, BBM 5.0 and OS 5.0 are only unofficially leaked as of now? Or is BBM 5.0 a 3rd party app?

Back
Top Bottom