...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

i thought i lost my bold...so i went to and buy the new 9000 curve...now i got 2 bold...anyone here knows the link for 5.0? for curve 9000

Just got the Curve 8330.

Been feeling
pimp.gif
since I got it.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Anyone have any good links to reviews on the Tour? Im thinking of picking it up.
I just got a Tour from Verizon a week ago and it's great so far. This is my 3rd BB, the last 2 being Pearl and an older model with a toggleswitch on the side. The lag time is pretty minimal. I really can't give you a thorough review as I only use it for emailing and BBM purpose. As long asBB has free BBM to anyone around the world, I'm going to have a BB device.

i was gonna get a Tour on verizon and I was playing around on my boys and NT wouldn't fully load... anyone else have this issue? I'm assuming its justhis phone (his track ball is messed up if that matters)

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

i was gonna get a Tour on verizon and I was playing around on my boys and NT wouldn't fully load... anyone else have this issue? I'm assuming its just his phone (his track ball is messed up if that matters)
Going on NT on a cell phone sucks. I've gone on NT on numerous phones, 4 of my own and several of friends' and it takes a while to loadbecause the site is so intensive. And viewing the threads take a toll on the eyes too. If his track ball is messed up, take it to a local VZW store, theywill replace it for you.

^TY

anyone else have a problem with NT on their BB... I'm just curious to know before I dive in and get one.. NT is def a good time killer for when I'm inclass.. just wanna make sure I'd be able to get on

^ive never had a problem on my bb. i was on a curve 8310 and now i'm on the curve 8900. i always surfed NT through opera mini though.

anybody know why my MMS isn't working?

i'm with at&t but im using an unlocked t-mo 8900

when i try sending MMS msgs there is always a clock next to it and it never goes through

^is this happening recently or always? i notice if i'm multitasking with sms/mms/emails, the mms usually doesnt go through. so if youre sending a pic,i'd wait like 5 to 10 seconds for it to send before i texted again. edge FTL.

^^ i recently got the phone and realized the MMS isn't working. and after trying to send the MMS msg i wait awhile and it's still stuck and not goingthrough

Originally Posted by chickhien

^ive never had a problem on my bb. i was on a curve 8310 and now i'm on the curve 8900. i always surfed NT through opera mini though.
same when i try browsing NT on the BB browser i have a hard time navigating the website

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

app384441253917005.png
I took a pic of this with my Storm and added you....my bad son...
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
what is that?
It's a barcode that represents your blackberry..I have BBM 5.0. I can take a pic of it through BBM and add a contact that way instead of typing in their pin.

All i did was take the pic of his barcode above, it synced up, and now we're contacts.
This didnt work when i tried it from sum1 elses phn but worked perfectly when i scanned it off the screen
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

^TY

anyone else have a problem with NT on their BB... I'm just curious to know before I dive in and get one.. NT is def a good time killer for when I'm in class.. just wanna make sure I'd be able to get on

works good for my on my Verizon Tour, takes just a few seconds to load up a page but it works perfect.

Originally Posted by andy206

^^ i recently got the phone and realized the MMS isn't working. and after trying to send the MMS msg i wait awhile and it's still stuck and not going through

might have to call up at&t. my family has three blackberries on our plan, and initially my brother's phone could not send mms. they said his mms wereblocked and they had to undo it so now it's fine. i have no experience with using unlocked phones so i hope it has nothing to do with that

Originally Posted by wj4

Anyone have any good links to reviews on the Tour? Im thinking of picking it up.
I just got a Tour from Verizon a week ago and it's great so far. This is my 3rd BB, the last 2 being Pearl and an older model with a toggle switch on the side. The lag time is pretty minimal. I really can't give you a thorough review as I only use it for emailing and BBM purpose. As long as BB has free BBM to anyone around the world, I'm going to have a BB device.

How are the ringers on it? How easy is it to put my own ringtone on it?

are the rumors true about that blackberry onyx that tmobile is supposedly releasing in nov? i hear its supposed to be 3g

Originally Posted by wj4

I just got a Tour from Verizon a week ago and it's great so far. This is my 3rd BB, the last 2 being Pearl and an older model with a toggle switch on the side. The lag time is pretty minimal. I really can't give you a thorough review as I only use it for emailing and BBM purpose. As long as BB has free BBM to anyone around the world, I'm going to have a BB device.

How are the ringers on it? How easy is it to put my own ringtone on it?

simple, create them with itunes and drag and drop to your ringtones folder.

Here's free premium themes, I bought one of the Hedone Designs one and like 5 minutes later i found this site withit for free
laugh.gif
i knew i never bought anything online for a reason.
http://www.bbsgame.mobi/forum-78-1.html
all you gotta do is register then reply to the thread for the hidden content to show up,
this is the one i'm using now,
http://www.bbsgame.mobi/thread-10376-1-1.html

GlavaSimple.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Themes!?!?!?! Maaannnn ive been sooo busy i've not been able to get some themes? thats the best one ive seen so far,... someone prove me wrong.... i'lltake that one.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

You guys think the Bold is gonna see a significant price drop when the 9700 drops?

when does the 9700 drop

my bold has served me well but i always get excited for a new BB

Back
Top Bottom