...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

I'm getting my $100 Customer Care compensation for the outage in T-Mobile services that took place about two weeks ago. I want to know what Blackberry ican get from T-Mobile for $100?

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Anyone here have a mac w/ their BB?

I cannot sync my cal or contacts with my 8900. This is making me very upset.

Anyone else this problem or a solution?
Are you using the Desktop Manager that's available for the Mac? I synced mine with my Macbook without issue over the weekend.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I'm getting my $100 Customer Care compensation for the outage in T-Mobile services that took place about two weeks ago. I want to know what Blackberry i can get from T-Mobile for $100?

i believe the curve 8900 is available for around that price. it also depends on local promotions going on in your area. good luck.

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Anyone can offer some help with my BB Bold

Every time I go to watch a Youtube Video

it states "switch to WAP" then error code

do I need apn setting from my provider or am I doing something wrong

is BOLD capable of watching youtube. thanks

Yes its capable. I use Xenozu. You can dl it for free from the BB app world.

Originally Posted by SpicyTooNaRoLL

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Anyone can offer some help with my BB Bold

Every time I go to watch a Youtube Video

it states "switch to WAP" then error code

do I need apn setting from my provider or am I doing something wrong

is BOLD capable of watching youtube. thanks

Yes its capable. I use Xenozu. You can dl it for free from the BB app world.

I always use the wap version. the only bad part about it is the freezing and 6 buffering times it takes to actually show the vid. Sad to say but the iPhonemight have the Win on streaming vids, but not so much on clarity. I will try Xenozu tho.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Anyone here have a mac w/ their BB?

I cannot sync my cal or contacts with my 8900. This is making me very upset.

Anyone else this problem or a solution?
Are you using the Desktop Manager that's available for the Mac? I synced mine with my Macbook without issue over the weekend.
My brother talked me in to getting an xbox 360 controller thing that syncs w/ bluetooth, and some scripts messed up the syncing somehow. So Ideleted those and it is working now. Thanks
pimp.gif

I decided to take the leap, and installed the OS 5 hybrid on my 8330 Curve. Did the whole thing; JL Cmdr wiped, loaded the 5.0 .230 with .238 files, OSshrink...just booted up so it's too soon to tell how well/how badly everything's gonna work.

sorry, I dont feel like searchin for it in this thread.....BUT, when does the 9700 drop for AT&T?...Im hearing Nov 11th....
nerd.gif

I still cant delete calls in the call log.. got stuff going back to sept that when I try to delete I get a error message.

sorry, I dont feel like searchin for it in this thread.....BUT, when does the 9700 drop for AT&T?...Im hearing Nov 11th....
nerd.gif

Second week, maybe third week of Nov.

I will have it for sale. Dont know the price yet.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

nerd.gif

I might be hollering at you, time to switch up the bold

don't you live in so-cal?

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

nerd.gif

Depending on t-mobiles blck project....if i end up getting a discount on ATT ill be sure to hit you up!

might be hollering at you, time to switch up the bold

don't you live in so-cal?
yes, 818

Depending on t-mobiles blck project....if i end up getting a discount on ATT ill be sure to hit you up!
Get at me, Ive been meaning to hit up my tmobile rep and ask about it.
NT will hear it first when I have some info.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

8520 users, just give a simple yes or no... do you like your phone?

My old Curve JUST died and I'm on the fence about getting an old Bold 8900, Curve 8520, or waiting a couple of weeks and getting the new 9700.

Yes....but wait for the 9700

Back
Top Bottom