...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

9700 around the corner and my upgrade eligibility is this week
pimp.gif

hittin up cashmere in a couple of days cancel my contract & just sit back & wait for this bad boy to come outt.
pimp.gif

Ok people bashing the Tour, but the thing of it is. The Bold 9700 is a GSM device. Verizon and Sprint are CDMA so they wont even be getting the 9700. They justgot the Tour back in July and VZW is getting the Storm 2 next month.

How affordable are ATT plans? How much are you guys paying monthly?..Blackberry plan included w/unlimited messaging & data. I could care less aboutminutes..i have 300 mins now & end each month with like 205
laugh.gif

Should I get the Storm 2 or Bold 2? I don't know much about crackberry's. Can someone school me on them?

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Should I get the Storm 2 or Bold 2? I don't know much about crackberry's. Can someone school me on them?
i personally would go with the bold 2, just depends if you prefer touchscreen or not, you for sure won't be dissapointed with the bold though.

im looking to buy a blackberry but i dont know wich one to buy i want the storm but u also want a tour the curve is not half bad. which one do you guys thinkis a good choice

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

9700 copped. Can't wait. I'm definitely looking forward to a 3G BB on TMO. Finally.

Agreed, but T-Mo still needs heavy work in their service department. Sometimes, I don't have signal in my crib.
grin.gif
Nevertheless, I'm in love with the BB9700.

alright guys..im getting ready to pull the trigger on the bold..tell me one good reason to wait for the bold 2 and cop that one instead..i dont care much forlooks cause both of them are sexy or how new my phone is so i would like to know their major capabilty differences....thanks

Back
Top Bottom