...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

^^You can get a lot more than that on ebay, if its in good condition.......BB Bold 9700 has been officially announced by ATT and T-Mo today...cant wait to pickit up....I'm hoping it drops in the next week or two

About damn time.

www.blackberry.com/Bold9700

bb-bold-9700-press-2.jpg

bb-bold-9700-press-3.jpg

bold-9700-pamphlet-1024x1024.jpg

bold-9700-pamphlet-2.jpg

I just semi-whited out my 8900. Working on pics, since the only camera I use is my phone lol

the bold 2 is the best blackberry ever.

Its fast and without the trackball, navigation problems are a thing of the past.

If you don't like BlackBerry's after this, you just shouldn't ever try to use one.

Just about to post the official announcement too... the Bold 9700 will hopefully be my first Blackberry.

i don't like the back of that new bold. I might have to wait for awhile to get the new one. i'm still in love with my bold. It will be hard to let gobut better internet and everything else is a huge +!

Anyone know of any cool new apps or anything that i should get for my bold?!

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by stepinitup

About damn time.

where you been A.O

This is Ro I havent seen you in the chat

My 8900 crashed, had to do a full wipe, re-install OS, and now I can't get back in via invite or barcode scan.
laugh.gif
Well when we get that 9700 its going to be on a cracking

now its only like me an three other dudes posting

About damn time.

where you been A.O

This is Ro I havent seen you in the chat

My 8900 crashed, had to do a full wipe, re-install OS, and now I can't get back in via invite or barcode scan.
laugh.gif
Well when we get that 9700 its going to be on a cracking

now its only like me an three other dudes posting
Is this the same chat I'm in?

More info on the Blackberry 9700...THE Flagship model Blackberry.

http://www.infosyncworld.com/news/n/10592.html

The brand new BlackBerry Bold 9700 for AT&T and T-Mobile will be available in the coming weeks, boasting BlackBerry OS 5 and more.

[table][tr][td]AT&T announced today that the BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone from RIM will be available for AT&T consumer and business customers in the coming weeks. The new BlackBerry Bold 9700 (specs) builds on the success of the original Bold, introduced nearly one year ago.

The BlackBerry Bold 9700 combines black and chrome accents in a design that house a 2.44-inch display with a half-VGA resolution. The smartphone features a 624 MHz processor with 256MB RAM, 3.2-megapixel camera with autofocus and A-GPS to provide faster location fix in support of AT&T Navigator with real-time traffic data.

The new BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone also features a touch-sensitive trackpad instead of the previous trackball for quick access to e-mail, messages, apps and more. It'll also come preloaded with AT&T Visual Voicemail at no extra cost.

AT&T users of the new BlackBerry Bold 9700 can also connect the phone to AT&T's Wi-Fi network with more than 20,000 hotspots - including approximately 7,000 Starbucks locations. When traveling outside the U.S., the BlackBerry Bold 9700 connects to voice networks in more than 215 countries and data networks in more than 185 countries.

The BlackBerry Bold 9700 promises a talk time of up to 6 hours, and the phone lets users run multiple e-mail accounts whether they are corporate or personal. The phone also affords power users the ability to edit Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files and runs BlackBerry OS 5.0, which supports BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0, making it possible for users to add follow-up flags to emails, manage Microsoft Exchange mail folders, forward appointments and view calendar attachments. The BlackBerry Bold 9700 can also be used as a 3G modem for a laptop computer with an additional data plan.

The BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone will be available on AT&T in the coming weeks for $300 with a two-year contract. A $100 mail-in rebate will be given when signing up for a qualifying plan. The T-Mobile BlackBerry Bold 9700 will cost less, only $200 with a contract agreement. In addition, T-Mobile's BlackBerry Bold 9700 will have UMA capabilities, which will let the phone place calls over a Wi-Fi network, and hand these calls over to the cellular network as needed. This represents the first 3G device in T-Mobile's portfolio to support their @Home, UMA service.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

So if its going to come with the new 5.0 OS then the official one should be released pretty soon then correct?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom