...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

I got one simple question about the 9700 does the keyboard light up , also will the trackpad move in all directions like with trackball ?

ASLkdjasdkljsadkljasdklasd.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by BangDak

hey guys, so i got a problem..
my wifi doesnt work on my 8320. i connected it any everything, and it says wifi and uma, but when i try going on the bb brower, aim, fb etc, says no data service available. (i disabled it because i dont have the data plan). so any help guys?
ive read that once it says UMA, you should be good, but eh..

no one knows?
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

There's not much you can do without a data plan. Meaning, wi-fi will not work without one.
not true, i was using wi-fi on an 8900 with no sim card in it yesterday, it wouldn't let me use the t-mobile search but i typed in google.comin the go to part it worked fine from there on.

I got one simple question about the 9700 does the keyboard light up , also will the trackpad move in all directions like with trackball ?

Nope, they just decided to have the trackpad work horizontally. And they figured after all these years, we don't need a keyboard that lights up.

258ymm9.jpg

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

hey guys, so i got a problem..
my wifi doesnt work on my 8320. i connected it any everything, and it says wifi and uma, but when i try going on the bb brower, aim, fb etc, says no data service available. (i disabled it because i dont have the data plan). so any help guys?
ive read that once it says UMA, you should be good, but eh..

no one knows?
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

There's not much you can do without a data plan. Meaning, wi-fi will not work without one.
not true, i was using wi-fi on an 8900 with no sim card in it yesterday, it wouldn't let me use the t-mobile search but i typed in google.com in the go to part it worked fine from there on.

Now try to use Facebook without the SIM.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Nope, they just decided to have the trackpad work horizontally. And they figured after all these years, we don't need a keyboard that lights up.[/color]

258ymm9.jpg

**+!@*# dead.

part of me wants a BB, but part of me doesnt want to pay $100 a month (minutes/data/texts) just to play around on a phone. Im on Verizon.

I think if I did get one, im so technically ignorant, that I wouldnt get the full functionality out of it anyway.

What is the consensus for the VZW bb's, which is the best one?

I don't see why people think the 'official' release of OS 5.0 will be any different than the leaks. There's usually no difference. #justsaying
Well on the beta on the 8330 damn near killed all of my memory so rumors of it for 5.0 have a lot to live up to

How do I get my contacts from my HTC touch pro to the Blackberry tour?

I just got the tour, but don't have contacts on it...

Nope, they just decided to have the trackpad work horizontally. And they figured after all these years, we don't need a keyboard that lights up.

258ymm9.jpg

!@@ , not sure if i even want it anymore
mad.gif
im big on browsing the internet

258ymm9.jpg

mad.gif
*DEAD*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Nope, they just decided to have the trackpad work horizontally. And they figured after all these years, we don't need a keyboard that lights up.[/color]

258ymm9.jpg

**+!@*# dead.
BOW!

258ymm9.jpg

mad.gif

2ppmvqu.jpg

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

Pitman13 wrote:
superblyTRIFE wrote:
9700 copped. Can't wait. I'm definitely looking forward to a 3G BB on TMO. Finally.

Agreed, but T-Mo still needs heavy work in their service department. Sometimes, I don't have signal in my crib.
grin.gif
Nevertheless, I'm in love with the BB9700.

go check out the new coverage map and plans for tmobile and then see if you fall under the "no service" talk.

as for the 9700 and the unlimited plan, T-mobile got a new customer. Even thought i should have switched when i started working for them.

ANYONE IN THE NY/NJ AREA HOLLA AT ME FOR LOWEST PRICES AND HOOKUPS FOR T-MOBILE.

i will be PM'ing you lol

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I don't see why people think the 'official' release of OS 5.0 will be any different than the leaks. There's usually no difference. #justsaying
Well on the beta on the 8330 damn near killed all of my memory so rumors of it for 5.0 have a lot to live up to
there's a better hybrid out now on crackberry. i had the same problem when i originally upgraded, but with 5.0.0.232 everything isfunctional, and fast. the precision zen 8520 theme(OS 5 can run them) runs smoother than OS 4.5 did, no bull. App World is the only unsolved mystery.

Na I know what you mean; I just NEVER use the BB Desktop Manager. I don't think I've opened the disc since I've gotten the Tour.I'm more scared of messing stuff up doing it myself.

But for anyone with a Tour (Sprint), can you recommend me the best and latest 5.0 build? I might give it a stab later.

Yeah baby!!! T-Mobile 3G just go to my area. Going to order two BB 9700's and get the unlimited talk, text, and data Familyplan for $135 a month for me and my lady. bye bye AT&T.

But dang, it is not going to be as fun using my BB now than when I was single. BBMessenger was like my personal dating service
laugh.gif
. Beezies can't be sending me pics and requesting meetups anymore. Oh well,good thing I actually love my chick
happy.gif

Originally Posted by manamazing55

part of me wants a BB, but part of me doesnt want to pay $100 a month (minutes/data/texts) just to play around on a phone. Im on Verizon.

I think if I did get one, im so technically ignorant, that I wouldnt get the full functionality out of it anyway.

What is the consensus for the VZW bb's, which is the best one?

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

threaded messaging, faster, a lot of the improvements i know about are storm only, so im sure there are some that are tour only

as soon as i read that, i ran to find my usb

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

Anybody dumpin their bold 9000 for the 9700? I'm not, not enough of an improvement for me to justify an upgrade
keepin my 9000. I like it better than the 9700
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom