...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

i'm curious to see what the storm II is all about. i saw the twitter trending last wk but didn't seem like much news was available. i was waiting forthe storm I but dropped verizon for AT&T.

can someone remind me how to set upmail wirelessly. I always forget
smh.gif

Originally Posted by czur1127

I got a storm how do I upgrade it exactly.........
you can use the device manager......but i just did that and it said there was a fatal error.... Im lookingfor a OTA way to do it

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Yeah baby!!! T-Mobile 3G just go to my area. Going to order two BB 9700's and get the unlimited talk, text, and data Family plan for $135 a month for me and my lady. bye bye AT&T.

But dang, it is not going to be as fun using my BB now than when I was single. BBMessenger was like my personal dating service
laugh.gif
. Beezies can't be sending me pics and requesting meetups anymore. Oh well, good thing I actually love my chick
happy.gif

If u get BB's on a family plan, u share the pin?

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by czur1127

I got a storm how do I upgrade it exactly.........
you can use the device manager......but i just did that and it said there was a fatal error.... Im looking for a OTA way to do it

Download the software from Blackberry and then go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader and use Loader to load the software. Goodluck.

recycledpaper wrote:

hey dumb question but what exactly is "threaded messaging?"
when you check in your text message inbox, and you get a text message from John Doe...every correspondence you have with him will not be seperated on anindividual line. so you'll have a much cleaner looking inbox

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Yeah baby!!! T-Mobile 3G just go to my area. Going to order two BB 9700's and get the unlimited talk, text, and data Family plan for $135 a month for me and my lady. bye bye AT&T.

But dang, it is not going to be as fun using my BB now than when I was single. BBMessenger was like my personal dating service
laugh.gif
. Beezies can't be sending me pics and requesting meetups anymore. Oh well, good thing I actually love my chick
happy.gif

If u get BB's on a family plan, u share the pin?
PIN's are identified by individual devices. so if you ever change your bb to a different bb, pin number will change too regardless if it'sthe same model or a different one

Originally Posted by chickhien

recycledpaper wrote:

when you check in your text message inbox, and you get a text message from John Doe...every correspondence you have with him will not be seperated on an individual line. so you'll have a much cleaner looking inbox
ahh, ok i see thanks. so essentially instead of 10 lines of text messages, you'd just have that one from john doe and when you open it, those10 lines are found there? if so
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by chickhien

recycledpaper wrote:

when you check in your text message inbox, and you get a text message from John Doe...every correspondence you have with him will not be seperated on an individual line. so you'll have a much cleaner looking inbox
ahh, ok i see thanks. so essentially instead of 10 lines of text messages, you'd just have that one from john doe and when you open it, those 10 lines are found there? if so
pimp.gif

yea
pimp.gif
...thats my only beef w/ my bb...besides that its
pimp.gif

I can't get the disk that came with my phone to start.

When I try to run it, I just get a gray screen.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

I can't get the disk that came with my phone to start.

When I try to run it, I just get a gray screen.

Go to Rim's website and download manger from there.

Telus, Bell, Rogers... I don't know if I even want it anymore lol. What is Storm2 coming out on in Canada?

For whoever asked, there's no OTA download for OS 5.

I've been running an OS 5 hybrid on my 8330 for about a week. Just barely made the requirement, as any BB with less than 64mb of memory is a wrap. The OSis HUGE-deleted multilanguage support, all themes with exception of precision zen using Shrink an OS and BBSAK to keep size down. BB Maps lost GPS, App Worldwon't connect, Viigo won't let you scroll down to read articles unless you go into "Full Article from menu, and I've got a bad memory leak.

On the upside, it's pretty stable, fast, and runs well even when memory is low. Get a lot less lag/hourglass than on 4.5 betas. As was mentioned earlier,the official VZW release will probably be the same as the leaked OS-hopefully they'll be able to slim down the size of the OS, as it's taking up a lotof memory for my apps.

Back
Top Bottom