...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

In a period of 2 weeks, I went from a 9000 Bold...to a T-Mobile Android Cliq, to the Verizon Moto Droid, to going back to AT&T for the 9700 which I picked up today. Yeah I am back to Blackberry, I always try to leave but come right back, and the phone is crazy, though I do miss the full-size of the Bold 9000 a little.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why did you switch out of the cliq when it practically owns the iphone

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

In a period of 2 weeks, I went from a 9000 Bold...to a T-Mobile Android Cliq, to the Verizon Moto Droid, to
going back to AT&T for the 9700 which I picked up today. Yeah I am back to Blackberry, I always try to leave but come right back, and the phone is crazy,
though I do miss the full-size of the Bold 9000 a little.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Word, I really wanna kno this. Dude made a
thread goin hard less than 4 weeks ago.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

In a period of 2 weeks, I went from a 9000 Bold...to a T-Mobile Android Cliq, to the Verizon Moto Droid, to
going back to AT&T for the 9700 which I picked up today. Yeah I am back to Blackberry, I always try to leave but come right back, and the phone is crazy,

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was feeling Android for a second, I actually like Android phones and iPhones, but for some reason Ialways wind up coming back to the Blackberry. Don't know what it is.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was feeling Android for a second, I actually like Android phones and iPhones, but for some reason I always wind up coming back to the Blackberry. Don't know what it is.

Efficiency.

i know im dumb late. but heres my pin. 20AE4455............hit me up. my name comes up as beennnnyyyyyyyy lmao

In a period of 2 weeks, I went from a 9000 Bold...to a T-Mobile Android Cliq, to the Verizon Moto Droid, to going back to AT&T for the 9700 which I picked up today. Yeah I am back to Blackberry, I always try to leave but come right back, and the phone is crazy, though I do miss the full-size of the Bold 9000 a little.

Co sign. The Bold 9000 is the best looking BB IMO. I love its size

Originally Posted by BangDak

Tmo 9700 for $150 on Black Friday.

still more expensive then the 117 some guys paid on here.
cant stand it when you dudes drop a little something, and dip without info
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
$150 with a 2 year contract?

Yeah I believe for T-Mo the discount applies only to the contract, Even More plans. A good deal if you don't care about the contract.

And for those still wondering, people who got it for 117 probably work for T-Mobile so they get a discount or a hook up in some way.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

letstalk.com has the 9700 for cheaper than the att store

Buy w/New Service Plan
Price Today: $9.99

Upgrade w/Contract Extension
Price Today: $79.99

is this site legit?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Yeah I believe for T-Mo the discount applies only to the contract, Even More plans. A good deal if you don't care about the contract.

And for those still wondering, people who got it for 117 probably work for T-Mobile so they get a discount or a hook up in some way.
i'm gonna have to go for that deal then. a new contract is whatever to me right now

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by donpoppa

letstalk.com has the 9700 for cheaper than the att store

Buy w/New Service Plan
Price Today: $9.99

Upgrade w/Contract Extension
Price Today: $79.99

is this site legit?

yeah its part of walmart

does anybody still use the BB pin list on the 1st page of this thread?

is it worth salvaging? i can go back and redo the main page/update pins etc if its wanted...or we can just keep it as is- let me kno

Just scooped up the Blackberry Tour on Sunday after losing my phone on Saturday. I am tempted to read through all 361 pages to get some good advice/tips on howto you use this thing.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

QUESTION / HELP :

hey folks,

well my center trackball wont work for my 8900.

The trackball itself works but not the center button when you click on a link to go to it,

any way i can repair this myself without having to send it in ?

help please ?

alien.gif

QUESTION / HELP :

hey folks,

The trackball itself works but not the center button when you click on a link to go to it,

help please ?

alien.gif

Just got my 9700 this weekend, quick question somehow i lost my icons for AOL and Yahoo Mail is there anyway to get them back or get new ones, because theseenvelopes suck.

By the way here's my pin go ahead and add me to the list: 21649133

QUESTION / HELP :

hey folks,

help please ?

alien.gif

Try Crackberry.com forums

Back
Top Bottom