...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Where can I get themes for free???

EDIT..

BLACK FRIDAY PRICES FOR TMOBILE..... WHERE CAN I GET THE INFO?? I just purchased the 9700 last week for 217... If I canm get it for 150 that will be great.. Isthis confirmed??

crackberry_ATT_9700_500x300_69_99.jpg

Apologies if this has been posted before. . .

Has the user interface changed a lot on the newer berries? If the newer ones are basically the same as my 8320, I'm moving on. Though BB's areefficient, I'm bored with the cut and dryness of it all.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

pimp.gif
my new 8900 came in today. My initial phones trackball decided to stop scrolling down on me for some reason.. feels nice to have a fresh one though thats for sure.

Can anyone direct me to the page regarding painting it a different color? i recall someone having a Bold murked out if im not mistaken
Anyone?

Also my Blackberry App World is effin up on me... it keeps telling me its unable to connect due to me needing Browsing services? I have the same exact plan,didnt change anything.. and once my replacement 8900 came in yesterday i've gotten that message. I've tried installing/uninstalling to no avail. Cananybody help me out?

pimp.gif
my new 8900 came in today. My initial phones trackball decided to stop scrolling down on me for some reason.. feels nice to have a fresh one though thats for sure.

Can anyone direct me to the page regarding painting it a different color? i recall someone having a Bold murked out if im not mistaken
Anyone?

Also my Blackberry App World is effin up on me... it keeps telling me its unable to connect due to me needing Browsing services? I have the same exact plan, didnt change anything.. and once my replacement 8900 came in yesterday i've gotten that message. I've tried installing/uninstalling to no avail. Can anybody help me out?
Never ordered from here 8900 Bezel, but I got the link from theCrackberry forums. Should be legit.

quick question, i have a blackberry curve 8900 for tmobile with blackberry unlimited web. The phone's been buggin so i was thinkin of switching to a g1 ora mytouch, so my question is if i get a mytouch or a g1, or anything that is not blackberry, will i have to switch from the blackberry unlimited? also how muchis 3g on tmobile?

Originally Posted by yungchamp

i'm still pissed about the essex coming out
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Add ur boy 215A93CD

2ywsuwi.jpg

just sent u a request....where u get that theme from?
word this is
pimp.gif
I got the same theme. Can find it Blackberry Theme: Classique (Lite). You shouldbe able to find versions for the 89xx, 90xx, 96xx, and 97xx. Not sure about the rest...

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Man no love for the white bold?

I think i might cop it because I don't like how small the 9700 is

Only available in LA and Phoenix stores, otherwise you gotta order it online. I think the white Bold is pretty dope
pimp.gif

For Verizon heads... whats better.. the Tour or the new Curve?

btw.. i have somewhat fat fingers.. not a nimble typer on qwertys... which would you recommend?

Originally Posted by djaward

Where can I get themes for free???

EDIT..

BLACK FRIDAY PRICES FOR TMOBILE..... WHERE CAN I GET THE INFO?? I just purchased the 9700 last week for 217... If I canm get it for 150 that will be great.. Is this confirmed??
I'd like to know too. Also if I turn in my 8900 to tmo for the 9700 how much will the 97 cost?

jus got my blackberry 9700.. amazing.. add me on bbm: 21619D42

EDIT: what are some must haves for this phone? like apps themes? anything?
plz and thank you.

thinkin bout sellin my 3GS for the 9700 but i dont know. I had the first Bold and i loved it but sold it for the 3GS ahh im just confused :-(

Back
Top Bottom