...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

what are the NT groups?
NT groups? what NT groups?

On blackberry messanger, you can creat groups.. I think it only allows 50 people per group. Someone creats a group, post the barcode, people scan it and they get added to the group. Last time Niketalk did this it was crazy. I got into the second group, but heard the first group was fun..
I'll start one, see if anyone joins.

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

what are the NT groups?

On blackberry messanger, you can creat groups.. I think it only allows 50 people per group. Someone creats a group, post the barcode, people scan it and they get added to the group. Last time Niketalk did this it was crazy. I got into the second group, but heard the first group was fun..
sick.gif

I'm good. I'm already in the og groups.

what are the NT groups?

what is that^??? all I see is a white black splat picture...

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

what are the NT groups?

what is that^??? all I see is a white black splat picture...

It's a bar code.

got a 9700 on letstalk last friday since i was due for an upgrade. it was free with some weird wireless music thing included. pretty cool so far. i need toread up on what junk to put on it and what to delete.

I just downloaded OS 5 .348 onto my desktop how do i get it onto my blackberry???? having a very hard timedoing so, any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance....

Like, I just scanned the barcode for the 9700 joint, and it's a tad bit laggy when navigating from screen to screen. *Kanye Shrug*

It looks nice, though.

So i talked to an ATT rep and she said even if I had an unlocked bb curve, I would still need a bb data plan. I dont need the internet. And she says allsmartphones are required to have the 30 dollar data plan. But I have friends with smartphones who dont got the data plan. So does anyone have a bb without thedata?

Originally Posted by HyphySole

So i talked to an ATT rep and she said even if I had an unlocked bb curve, I would still need a bb data plan. I dont need the internet. And she says all smartphones are required to have the 30 dollar data plan. But I have friends with smartphones who dont got the data plan. So does anyone have a bb without the data?

what smartphones do they have? I work at an AT&T retailer and phones won't activate without the required data add on...some call after the first billand try to get it taken off

So i talked to an ATT rep and she said even if I had an unlocked bb curve, I would still need a bb data plan. I dont need the internet. And she says all smartphones are required to have the 30 dollar data plan. But I have friends with smartphones who dont got the data plan. So does anyone have a bb without the data?
She's just tryin' to make a buck. You don't need a data plan. Your phone will still function regardless, you just won't get pushemail or internet unless you use wifi.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

what smartphones do they have? I work at an AT&T retailer and phones won't activate without the required data add on...some call after the first bill and try to get it taken off
Well my friends got a palm centro, and my other friend has a unlocked N97. So you saying I cant buy an unlocked Blackberry and use it without thedata plan? And I dont want the internet

dear lord someone hook it up with a socialscope invite. ill break yall off with a google wave invite.

Eyyyy NT HELP!!!! Should I get the 8900 or the 9700? I like the first bold for it's size and I dislike the touchpad on the 9700. Should I just cop a 9700

Originally Posted by SamB

Eyyyy NT HELP!!!! Should I get the 8900 or the 9700? I like the first bold for it's size and I dislike the touchpad on the 9700. Should I just cop a 9700

Buy what you want man.

My-T.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Hyphysole where are you buying the bb from? You can activate a non data required phone and then put the sim in the bb

I was going to buy it off ebay.

Back
Top Bottom