...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

android phones are way better imo blackberry all it does is push email and text

MY G1 TEA BAGS YOUR BLACKBERRY

Originally Posted by tz85

android phones are way better imo blackberry all it does is push email and text

MY G1 TEA BAGS YOUR BLACKBERRY
you. are. an. idiot.

please leave this thread without any arguments.

i currently have in a 16gb memory card in my 9700, anyone know if i can put in a 32gb or 16gb is the biggest it can hold?

Originally Posted by HyphySole

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by HyphySole

So i talked to an ATT rep and she said even if I had an unlocked bb curve, I would still need a bb data plan. I dont need the internet. And she says all smartphones are required to have the 30 dollar data plan. But I have friends with smartphones who dont got the data plan. So does anyone have a bb without the data?

what smartphones do they have? I work at an AT&T retailer and phones won't activate without the required data add on...some call after the first bill and try to get it taken off
Well my friends got a palm centro, and my other friend has a unlocked N97. So you saying I cant buy an unlocked Blackberry and use it without the data plan? And I dont want the internet
Only thing you would be able to do is talk and text on the BB. Most apps as well BBM require a data plan. You can buy an unlocked BB and use itwithout the data plan.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I put in an order Friday with letstalk.com for a free Tour from Sprint. The Tour is now on backorder until Thursday, but once I do get it I will be selling my AT&T 9700 and cancelling my service high %$+ AT&T.

How much?
nerd.gif
$375. PM me if you want more info so this doesn't turn in to a buy/sell thread.

LOL at the G1 comment. Sure, Android is dope. Very dope, actually. However, your G1 looks like a toy phone from the early 2000's.

Phones are sooo much more than specs and capabilities, IMO. BB's don't have all the latest bells and whistles, but they simply get the job doneeffectively and efficiently. And they look better than a G1, too. For me, I'm taking a tried and true "boring" OS + great looks + reliabilityover a very cool OS + horrible hardware design. That's just my preference though. I don't need cutting edge technology..I just need a device that workswell all the time. BB's do that better than any other device, IMO.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Anyone know the release date for the Tour 2 for Sprint??
sprints has a chance at being released prior to xmas. verizons, no chance.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Anyone know the release date for the Tour 2 for Sprint??
sprints has a chance at being released prior to xmas. verizons, no chance.
ok cool eligible for an upgrade this month. just holding out for a new BB

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

LOL at the G1 comment. Sure, Android is dope. Very dope, actually. However, your G1 looks like a toy phone from the early 2000's.

Phones are sooo much more than specs and capabilities, IMO. BB's don't have all the latest bells and whistles, but they simply get the job done effectively and efficiently. And they look better than a G1, too. For me, I'm taking a tried and true "boring" OS + great looks + reliability over a very cool OS + horrible hardware design. That's just my preference though. I don't need cutting edge technology..I just need a device that works well all the time. BB's do that better than any other device, IMO.
Couldn't have said it better myself... I love my BB
smile.gif

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

i currently have in a 16gb memory card in my 9700, anyone know if i can put in a 32gb or 16gb is the biggest it can hold?
I read somewhere that the 9700 is able to hold a 32gb microSD but is there any 32gb available because I haven't seen one yet. If so, pleasepoint me towards that direction because I want one
smile.gif

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

I read somewhere that the 9700 is able to hold a 32gb microSD but is there any 32gb available because I haven't seen one yet. If so, please point me towards that direction because I want one
smile.gif
as soon as i find out imma let you kno bro and if it can hold an iphone aint got sh@t on bb 9700

Is anyone else 9700 messed up? My A button wont work sometimes, I have to press it a few times here and there for it to work. Taking it back to tmobiletomorrow

Anybody else using BlackBerry Enterprise and having problems with email? i am able to receive/read emails, but unable to send from my workaccount............... Personal email account on the same phone works fine.......

Back
Top Bottom