...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Why are there only 2 people in that group
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by e5antos

Yeah I've been looking at that but I can't find the Vendor file let alone any of the folders in my computer.

Back up your phone with Desktop Manager before you do anything.

1. Download OS to PC.

2. Install OS by clicking the .exe.

3. Delete Vendor.xml file located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader.

4. Plug BB into computer via USB.

5. Click Loader.exe located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader.

6. Follow on screen instructions.

7. New OS should be loaded.

Before I load a new OS, I usually do a complete wipe with JL_Cmder.
I dont know what happens after I download the OS to my PC, I can't find any of the folders, its as if it wasn't even installed. Any other help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by CodLiverOil

how is the aim on a blackberry 9700 ? i have an iphone and i might get a blackberry for tmobile .. is everything else good ? reply quick please
In my experience just using the pre-installed AIM program, it was pretty good.  Immediate response, no real lag, no complaints.  I haven't used it extensively or compared other IM programs so I'm not sure how it stacks up, though.
cant see icons or away messeges. i stopped using aim when i was on my g1 due to the battery so its not that big of a deal for me. if it was about a year ago, i would have gotten rid of my 9700 along time ago.

Yeah I've been looking at that but I can't find the Vendor file let alone any of the folders in my computer.

1. Download OS to PC.

3. Delete Vendor.xml file located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader.

5. Click Loader.exe located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader.

I dont know what happens after I download the OS to my PC, I can't find any of the folders, its as if it wasn't even installed. Any other help would be appreciated.

Sorry, first things first, install Desktop Manager.

i think in the blackberry form people should start adding there bb pins (expecially the ladies on nt ) so this could interesting

1. Download OS to PC.

Sorry, first things first, install Desktop Manager.
I did that already too fam, I think my computer cant read the .exe files for some reason.
I'm really tryna just get some good themes. Just recommend me some good ones for 4.6.

1. Download OS to PC.

I'm having the same issue.  After I install the new OS on my comp, I only have the folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\ and not the Apploader folder.

I already have the newest desktop manager installed.  Any suggestions? 

that barcode is a one time use....or thats what my berry said....can someone just invite me to the group...

pin: 30E189CB

How would one post their barcode???

I don't think my mac is recognizing the file

tinypic, or picturetrail wont let me?

Whats a decent price for the Tour, and the BB 9700?

I think im going to sell my old curve (8320) for 100. sounds good?

Originally Posted by BangDak

Whats a decent price for the Tour, and the BB 9700?

I think im going to sell my old curve (8320) for 100. sounds good?
dont pay over $275 for the tour fam, look in Craigslist for sure, I have seen so many for 200

Back
Top Bottom