...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Ill wait for the tour 2 or bold because u never know what rim is going to put as an
addition to the new device

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Tour 2/Version Bold ain't dropping till May.
soooo should i cop the tour right now or wait for tour 2 in may? I desperately need a new phone...my MotoQ has been dead for awhile and i'm sick of this Razr plus i need easy access to emails etc...more frequently now...

Sorry. If you desperately need a new phone I don't see the phone waiting two months to buy one. Just go for the Tour now. It's the greatest communication device EVER

hmmm nicely put 

so, um...this is kinda a hot question...but,
i got a BB Bold 9700 that's already password protected...is there anyway around that??? can i just do a whole system restore type thing???

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

i got a BB Bold 9700 that's already password protected...is there anyway around that??? can i just do a whole system restore type thing???

Return it to it's owner please.

roll.gif

smh.gif

can return it if i don't know who to return it to 
wink.gif

so about by-passing that unlock code. . . . 

Yeah, just return the phone. i know its easier said then done. if i was in your shoes, may god help me
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways, i need a new theme. i saw a pic of the Precision 7 v3, it looks solid. anyone got any other recommendations?

wink.gif

PIN will still be tied to the carrier even if you do by-pass the lock. Owner has to release the PIN himself. What you gonna do then?

yea the phone cant be used with anyone who has a BB plan basically. thats if you get by the password lock.

anyways im interested in the phone like i was a feww days ago.

wink.gif

Pretty much SOL...

wink.gif

no way around it...just return it to cingular
karma is a b man
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

Yeah, just return the phone. i know its easier said then done. if i was in your shoes, may god help me
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways, i need a new theme. i saw a pic of the Precision 7 v3, it looks solid. anyone got any other recommendations?
I'm using Foppa 7_Clear right now, I like it a lot.  Gives me 8 bottom icons, but they're smaller so it doesn't hog my homescreen.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

5xn2o9.jpg

pimp.gif

My-T.

where is berryweather? I couldn't find it on appworld..
nerd.gif
.....also what theme are you using on the 9700??

Grab WeatherEye from AppWorld.

captureon03182010030233.jpg

Bonus: I bet your SocialScope don't look like this, MyT.
smile.gif

captureon03182010030903.jpg

captureon03182010031018.jpg

Blackberry gurus:

Man, i'm totally lost and confused as hell. First off, I tried googling the answer and everything...but i'm not very tech-savvy and I just can't seem to understand the stuff crackberry forums are saying..

I recently bought a Blackberry Tour 9630 on craigslist and I got it unlocked for T-Mobile. I added the blackberry unlimted data plan and I can only use BBM and AIM. Pandora and map doesnt work at all..and I can't seem to find the browser anywhere; but I know the internet doesnt work cause the facebook app says "Could not connect because a data service is not available. Please try again later. If this continues, contact your service provider for support".

Question 1:
How do I get the full access of the phone? I feel ******ed right now paying $30 a month for the BB plan..only to use BBM and AIM.

Question 2:
How do I register my own email onto the phone? The email is still the previous owner and I can't seem to set up my own account.

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

Blackberry gurus:

Man, i'm totally lost and confused as hell. First off, I tried googling the answer and everything...but i'm not very tech-savvy and I just can't seem to understand the stuff crackberry forums are saying..

I recently bought a Blackberry Tour 9630 on craigslist and I got it unlocked for T-Mobile. I added the blackberry unlimted data plan and I can only use BBM and AIM. Pandora and map doesnt work at all..and I can't seem to find the browser anywhere; but I know the internet doesnt work cause the facebook app says "Could not connect because a data service is not available. Please try again later. If this continues, contact your service provider for support".

Question 1:
How do I get the full access of the phone? I feel ******ed right now paying $30 a month for the BB plan..only to use BBM and AIM.

Question 2:
How do I register my own email onto the phone? The email is still the previous owner and I can't seem to set up my own account.

ITS A WRAP FAM JUST GET A CURVE  8900  

Im using an 8530 and I'm having trouble setting the alarm ringtones.
Anyone knows how to change it???? I've been playing with it for a while and it doesn't change.
Is it a glitch with the OS???

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I had JiveTalk on my old BB, can I transfer that License Key to my new one or do I have to purchase again?

they will allow u tro transfer your license twice without having to buy the one u can transfer.
I this is my 4th BB and they wouldnt let me get it the 3rd time, told me to upgrade their service lol

but u should be straight, just email them your info, key and they'll email u back same day.

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

Blackberry gurus:

Question 1:

Question 2:

gotta get the tmobile service books onto your device...
http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/h...orking-t-mobile-w-unlocked-storm-95xx-106023/

decent start point get crackutls ull be good

Back
Top Bottom