...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Can't get Pandora to work on my Storm (it's unlocked for t-mobile) any solutions for this?
ohwell.gif

it's a clean interface, I'd try it out see if you like it. I like it better than ubertwitter but I'm still hearing that social scope blows it out of the water.

The twitter app is aight, could use some improvents
tho. After a few updates it should be dope. The interface
is
pimp.gif

moundraised23 wrote:

which of the 5.0 updates is the best for tmo (8900)
is it still havin the issue with the lock button?

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

If I don't have twiiter then what are other kool apps?
Well other than Ubertwitter, I have:
Capture It: Screen shot application.
SmartWiFi: Automatically turns on/off wifi.
AIM: Self explanatory.
TetherBerry: Use my bb as an internet modem.
GarminMobile: Built it GPS.
Facebook: Self-explanatory.

whats the best blackberry on the sprint network?
also, is there a lot of free apps for the BB? or are most pay per app?

whats up with this live tv in the sprint network? is it streamling live tv i can watch on the bb tour? anything good?

Alright , so I just got myself an 8900, and Im clueless on how to install new themes that I find on crackberry.

Can someone explain how?

Originally Posted by yungchamp

would anybody on here by any chance know how to unlock a storm so I can use it on tmobile?
nerd.gif
I wouldn't do it thogh. It runs so slow that you can't even get Pandora to work
smh.gif
. And that phone has no wifi so you are screwed

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

whats up with this live tv in the sprint network? is it streamling live tv i can watch on the bb tour? anything good?

YUP!!

ESPN Mobile TV Launches on Sprint TV
Fans Can Watch Live Professional and College Games on Their Sprint Mobile Devices
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. & BRISTOL, Conn., Mar 12, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- ESPN and Sprint (NYSE: S) are teaming up to give Sprint customers the ultimate sports experience - in the palm of their hands - with ESPN Mobile TV available on Sprint TV(R). Beginning today, ESPN Mobile TV will offer Sprint consumers unparalleled live sports programming and entertainment from ESPN via Sprint handheld devices.
ESPN Mobile TV coverage during March and April will feature more than 100 live events and over 250 hours of coverage for Sprint customers with this new agreement beginning just in time for fans to watch the Big 12 and Big East Conference Championship basketball games on Sprint mobile devices. Programming and live events through April include:

23 Live Men's NCAA Basketball Games (including Conference Championship games)
19 Live Women's NCAA Basketball Championship Games
9 NBA Playoff Games
15 Regular Season NBA Games
30 Live NBA Fastbreak Shows
10 Regular Season MLB Games
50 Live Baseball Tonight Studio Shows
3 College Football Spring games
3 Live Friday Night Fights
3 Live NCAA Hockey Championship Games
5 Live MLS Matches

SPRINT FTW!!

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

is it free like nfl network?
nerd.gif

I think so. Its included in my plan and is working perfectly. I'm on the everything data 450 plan. N. Mex State vs Nevada on.

i just got a BB Bold II 9700 but it didn't come with anything (from my boy)...where can i find the cheapest battery and USB/Charger???

its for sale BTW, along with a BB Curve 8520 for T-Mobile ;-)

Back
Top Bottom