...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

i just got a BB Bold II 9700 but it didn't come with anything (from my boy)...where can i find the cheapest battery and USB/Charger???

its for sale BTW, along with a BB Curve 8520 for T-Mobile ;-)
sent you a PM

steven42lh wrote:

Black Jesus wrote:

is it free like nfl network?

I think so. Its included in my plan and is working perfectly. I'm on the everything
data 450 plan. N. Mex State vs Nevada on.

Wait how much u pay a month I got the everything data 1500 costing me 125 a month ( but I got a fam plan

29uvwk1.jpg

Opera Mini 5 is out of beta version and the final has been released.

It's good but it's absolutely awful to scroll on my 9700, the cursor jumps all over the place. I normally use the keys to go scroll down, but trying to select a link is a pain.

Without a doubt, it was the first thing I downloaded when I got my phone, but the scrolling in the final version isn't as smooth as the beta.

Minor problem, though.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Without a doubt, it was the first thing I downloaded when I got my phone, but the scrolling in the final version isn't as smooth as the beta.

Minor problem, though.
eww....im keeping the beta then

soooo should i cop the tour right now or wait for tour 2 in may? I desperately need a new phone...my MotoQ has been dead for awhile and i'm sick of this Razr plus i need easy access to emails etc...more frequently now...

KeVeNMaYnE wrote:

staystrong wrote:

Any body got pics of the tour2 / bold 9650

It's the same as the tour, just with a trackpad and upside down phone key.

Damn I hope they change some things to it at least make it have that leather like backing like the bold if they are going to call it a bold or at least make u save ur apps in the sd card instead of the phone memory

i recently stopped receiving emails from my msn and to my blackberry email address can anyone shed some light on this?

Originally Posted by npa07

i recently stopped receiving emails from my msn and to my blackberry email address can anyone shed some light on this?

Resend Service Books.

On phone: Options > Advanced options > Host Routing Tables > BB Menu Key > Register Now

OR

Over the Web: BlackBerry - BlackBerry Internet Service Support

Pick North America or World Wide @ the top of the page.

Pick your Service Provider from the list on the page.
You may have to call your service provider to set you up if you can not gain access.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Tour 2/Version Bold ain't dropping till May.
soooo should i cop the tour right now or wait for tour 2 in may? I desperately need a new phone...my MotoQ has been dead for awhile and i'm sick of this Razr plus i need easy access to emails etc...more frequently now...

npa07 wrote:

i recently stopped receiving emails from my msn and to my blackberry email
address can anyone shed some light on this?

Call tech support they need to reset ur bb through there computer but u have to use ur house phone because they are going to guide u through some steps

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Tour 2/Version Bold ain't dropping till May.

Sorry. If you desperately need a new phone I don't see the point in waiting two months to buy one. Just go for the Tour now. It's a good device.

Originally Posted by staystrong

KeVeNMaYnE wrote:

staystrong wrote:

Any body got pics of the tour2 / bold 9650

It's the same as the tour, just with a trackpad and upside down phone key.

Damn I hope they change some things to it at least make it have that leather like backing like the bold if they are going to call it a bold or at least make u save ur apps in the sd card instead of the phone memory

i've heard it's gonna have Wifi and all that +$$% that's why i was asking if i should wait for it instead of getting the Tour right now...

Back
Top Bottom