...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

4jszgl.jpg

http://niketalk.com/topic/5172?page=446
What kind of theme is that and is it for 9700 , also whats that weather app

i'm renewing my plan this week, should i get another blackberry or should i get the HD2??
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Anyone updated their 9700 with the new OS for T-Mobile? Any reviews? Looking to definitely update mine.

I'm about to. Got the text message earlier.
got the text too, will you post any differences? im debating if i want to do it

http://crackberry.com/lea...-webkit-browser#comments

[table][tr][td]http://crackberry.com/leaked-blackberry-bold-9800-photos-show-little-more-webkit-browser
Leaked BlackBerry Bold 9800 Photos Show Off A Little More Of The Webkit Browser
ByBla1ze | 21 May 2010 04:21 |
speech-bubble.gif
96 comments

webkit21.jpeg

Whoa. Early morning treat for all you BlackBerry Bold 9800 slider fans out there. Brought to us by the folks over at The Cellular Guru, we now have some nice clear shots of what is surely one of the first BlackBerry devices to have BlackBerry 6 on it when released. Running on the slider, as you can see from the above shot is the long awaited Webkit browser Research In Motion has been working on. And judging by the picture, doing quite well as it just scored a 100/100 on the Acid3 test. As Kevin had mentioned before, it is indeed a touchscreen that is not powered by Surepress technology so we're all still waiting to see how that works out. Click on over after the jump for a few more pics of what to expect.

9800front2.jpeg

9800-about.jpeg
[/td][/tr][/table]

how long does all of your batteries last? i get like 8 hours maximum when i make a few calls, bbm, and text. is it time for a new battery? if so how much and where to get them?

thanks

Originally Posted by JC5123

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Anyone updated their 9700 with the new OS for T-Mobile? Any reviews? Looking to definitely update mine.

I'm about to. Got the text message earlier.
got the text too, will you post any differences? im debating if i want to do it
i too would like to know. 
nerd.gif
 also got the text about the upgrade this morning. 

I'm on the tour and I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with their camera at night? Like if I take a picture in the dark the picture comes out really grainy and pink instead of black..but it works well in the day

Do I need a new phone?

ok so im thinking of copping my first blackberry... whats the best one to get for verizon? and no i dont want the storm its garbage my mom got it... im mainly using it for internet and personal email really... the lady at verizon said the curve 2 is good but the reviews dont seem great... a lot of people saying the battery life sucks... feel free to chime in with ideas... good looks!

alright...my 9700 froze on me so I ended up with a new one. DL'd Opera, but the newer version...how the hell do you get page info, download images on it? also is anyone else having problems using it? I just tried to load a page and it went blank, and I cant go to the menu or anything...few minutes ago it closed itself smh.

btw...new pin is 2187b56d

is the bold 9000 still a good phone to buy? or if i were considering a BB should I just go with the bold 9700?

I really love how the bold 9000 looks though...

what are you guys views on each device?
4537856811_23e947307a.jpg

im torn
smh.gif

(plus the new iphone is releasing, so everything is still up in hte air of what i may or may not buy)

9700 > 9000, but arent they coming out with a new bold as well?

im not a huge fan of the slider coming out, but i can tell you as of now, the 9700 is the best blackberry out there.

If I were to cop an 8520 at the T-Mobile store this week, how much am I looking to pay that day?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

9700 > 9000, but arent they coming out with a new bold as well?

im not a huge fan of the slider coming out, but i can tell you as of now, the 9700 is the best blackberry out there.

so should i just wait it out? and see what the new bold has to offer? do they have a general idea of when its going to drop too? 
cause i dont want ot cop the 9700 and then a 9900 drops or something
smh.gif

laugh.gif

finally upgraded my old bb to the 9700

how do i import my address book from my old bb to the new one? am i not able to send it via bluetooth?

Back
Top Bottom