...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by diazTWENTY3

I really miss my Storm2! I sold it in order to get the Motorola Droid, dont get me wrong the Droid is a sick phone but its something about Blackberrys that makes me wanna come back! Anyone have the same problem? Both phones have features that are phenominal! They should make the Motorola Storm or BlackBerry Droid!!! lol
You'll make ninjahood sad with that statement
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

http://www.youtube.com/v/9VW-EnRz_f...xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/9VW-EnRz_f...xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1 http://www.youtube.com/v/9VW-EnRz_f...xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/9VW-EnRz_f...xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1

More goodness today on the BlackBerry 9800 Slider. This time in a near four minute video showing off the device with an AT&T splash screen. While some navigating looks a bit rough, we do get a much better look at BlackBerry 6 than we have recently, so you don't want to miss it. For those who don't know what BlackBerry 6 is all about, it will feature some key enhancements:
  • Crisp, more immersive visuals, including new graphics, animations and transitions
  • New WebKit browser; it's high-fidelity and very efficient, for fast, rich browsing with support for multiple sessions (i.e. tabbed browsing)
  • Multi-touch support (e.g. pinch to zoom) while browsing, viewing photos, etc.
  • Graphical, context-sensitive menu pop-ups
  • Redesigned core apps, plus a new media player UI
  • New Home Screen experience; multiple views based on content type (All, Favorites, Downloads, Media, etc.), universal search
  • New app for integrating RSS and social networking feeds�
We also get a decent look at the native Youtube integration with the OS itself in this video.� You don't have to take my word for it - check out the video above and see how it compares to the BlackBerry 6 preview video shown off at WES. Be sure to drop a comment with your thoughts.

Source: The Berry Fix

Is this AT&T only?

Is the Bold 9700 the newest BB on Att? or whens a new one coming out..might switch over from iphone

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Is the Bold 9700 the newest BB on Att? or whens a new one coming out..might switch over from iphone

i believe so. there are rumors about new phones coming out all the time but i'm not 100% sure of their release dates. the 9700 is one slick phone though.

My Curve 8330 (Verizon, if that matters) won't vibrate as of last night. My phone has been on vibrate since I bought it months ago (never on a sound tone) and now because it's not vibrating any more, I'm not used to the tone when I get a message/phonecall.

Does anyone know why my phone won't vibrate? Also, does anyone know the tech support phone number for Verizon?

Thanks.

The 9700 is the best BB out and the best phone period.
pimp.gif

v3fzok.jpg

9800 will be dropping next month on ATT supposedly so I'd wait on copping a new BB if you have ATT.

I'm bout to cop a blackberry I need something simple

don't need a $400 phone with a bunch of kiddie gadgets implemented that I'll use once in a blue

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

don't need a $400 phone with a bunch of kiddie gadgets implemented that I'll use once in a blue
laugh.gif
at that piss poor excuse for coppin a blackberry....

if u want simplicity thats fair enough, but don't think for one second that these super phones dropping now are just "kiddie devices"  wit

gimmick applications, RIM is getting effectively left behind if they don't step they game up to apple's and google's level.

Yeah I had issues syncing to my Macbook...somehow I would always end up with duplicate entries.

About to give Google/Android another go around with the HTC Evo dropping later this week...going to keep my 9700 just in case because every time I switch to a more multimedia type of phone (iphone, Android, Pre) I end up coming right back to my trusty BlackBerry

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

The Bold 9650 comes out for Verizon on Thursday, the 3rd. Will be joining the #Blackberry fam soon
pimp.gif

good news... Ive been holding out on copping a blackberry for this one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

if u want simplicity thats fair enough, but don't think for one second that these super phones dropping now are just "kiddie devices"  wit

gimmick applications, RIM is getting effectively left behind if they don't step they game up to apple's and google's level.

Like what? how about you state some facts to back up your argument. What are google and apple doing that rim isn't?

Don't say flash either because google just now got flash with 2.2 and there aren't even any android phones out yet that are sold with 2.2 stock.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
alright bro it's not kiddie gadgets, but at this point I won't be excited about nor interested after day one about whatever extra things they do so it's a waste of time and money to me.

I asked someone what's a "in" phone but is a simple, dude told me a blackberry so I'm rolling with that.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Hey, do you guys have any idea what (the arrow is pointing to) is?

2wom03n.png

that is the Audio boost for your phone
if you want to turn it off go to Options>Phone Options>Enhanced Audio> Phone Call Audio

Ive had the same vibrate thing with my phone as well.

They've told me its either, you dropped it, or its water damage (which is complete %@#+$@!+ because my phone has never been near water, except during the rain
smh.gif
smh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

^How you like it? Visit crackberry.com (specifically the 9650 forum) for a thread I was reading earlier on useful apps.

Thanks...compared to my old phone, its like going from Atari to a PS3

I thought this day would never come.
Went on the Verizon size @ exactly 12:00 and ordered my 9650. $149
Once it comes in, I'm gonna borrow my boy's suppressed Beretta and put a couple hot ones in my old 8330 Curve.

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

I thought this day would never come.
Went on the Verizon size @ exactly 12:00 and ordered my 9650. $149
Once it comes in, I'm gonna borrow my boy's suppressed Beretta and put a couple hot ones in my old 8330 Curve.
pimp.gif

*gives dap*

I also ordered mine. $50 after my NE2.

Whaddup NT BB fam!

Can y'all list me a couple of vital apps that aren't preinstalled? More specifically, name some good apps with some brief info on what it does so I don't have to go around figuring out what does what. Thanks.

im new to blackberry so im just wondering is facebook on there or do you have to pay for the app?

Back
Top Bottom