...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

There's supposed to be improvements made to the camera in the next new BB's coming out, but BBM will most likely remain the same and if that's all you really want it for then you probably don't have to bother waiting for OS6. I don't know how much of a camera improvement it's going to be so it's your call to wait or not. White is just a preference compared to the regular black, just matters what you like.

Ok good looking

I just hate the iPhone camera on top of that it has no flash

I seen my friends BB tour pics and they was the size of my laptop screen and clear as day....I knew from then on I needed a BB

okay so i received a new Tour, but It seems it doesn't have a camera or video? The camera button on the side goes right to my contacts, and under pictures i can't find an option to take pics....

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

okay so i received a new Tour, but It seems it doesn't have a camera or video? The camera button on the side goes right to my contacts, and under pictures i can't find an option to take pics....
You probably got one without a camera. Not sure if all carriers have these now, but I was looking at Verizon's website since I'm up for a new phone next week...and they had Bolds with and without a camera.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Can I back up two different phones in blackberry desktop manager?
yeah...its just a file...name it something other than what the desktop manager names it....we do it for work, so everyone has everyone else's number and key contacts

damn, I really dont wanna give up my 9000.. I can actually say it's the best mobile device I ever had.. Lets see what the Torch brings to the table.

Specs straight from bb.com

Size & Weight
* Height (closed) - 4.37in / 111mm
* Height (open) - 5.83in / 148mm
* Width - 2.44in / 62mm
* Depth - 0.57in / 14.6mm
* Weight - 5.6:nerd:z (161.1g)

Features
* Optical trackpad
* High-resoltution touch screen
* Full QWERTY keyboard
* 3G network support
* Simultaneous voice and data
* Email and text messaging
* BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji] Messenger
* Instant Messaging
* Phone
* Browser
* Social feeds
* Camera and video recording
* Wi-Fi[emoji]174[/emoji]
* GPS
* Media player
* Organizer
* Bluetooth[emoji]174[/emoji]
* Tethered modem

Display

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Is the Curve 8530 good? I admit i know NOTHING about BB but am interested in getting to know.
laugh.gif

nah b....keep it moving.

Damn, now I'm debating over the 9800 or the iPhone 4... I guess it is a good problem to have.

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Damn, now I'm debating over the 9800 or the iPhone 4... I guess it is a good problem to have.

lol i have/had the same problem. the crackberry review has me 90% sold. i just want my bb to have comparable web browser experience. i dont really care for a million apps or games.

I have a tour and I think the new BB torch is still lacking behind. The spec would have looked good early last year or even 2008.

If the 9800 is still going to have issues like memory leaks and constant battery pulls/reboots, I may just jump ship to Android. I love BlackBerry and have held them down for 5 years now but I don't know how much more of that I can take.

Back
Top Bottom