...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Question: Like two weeks ago I was dialing a number, and as I pressed one of the numbers an error happened in which the sound was stuck and kept going. I had to take out the battery so that I could stop the sound from going on. Now when I go back to check my pictures a good amount are now missing. Any way to retrieve them?

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

Mine is not working properly. When i go to reply to an email i type it out hit send and it doesnt send. I have to back out and then find the email i tried to send and then hit resend anyone know what the problem could be?

any help would be appreciated 

Yea I'm not even gonna front I'm not feelin the palm pre type slide up crap. An yea RIM has fallen off...I've been goin hard for blackberry for years though....I think they will get it together.......

Mine is not working properly. When i go to reply to an email i type it out hit send and it doesnt send. I have to back out and then find the email i tried to send and then hit resend anyone know what the problem could be?

any help would be appreciated 

try deleting your e-mail account and re-adding it. if that doesn't work, you can always visit t-mobile and ask one of their reps.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Yea I'm not even gonna front I'm not feelin the palm pre type slide up crap. An yea RIM has fallen off...I've been goin hard for blackberry for years though....I think they will get it together.......

same here... i think RIM has what it takes to come back strong. i want to see a storm 3 and/or torch 2 with huge huge improvements that will literally have everyone jumping ship and coming back to a berry
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by Al Audi

same here... i think RIM has what it takes to come back strong. i want to see a storm 3 and/or torch 2 with huge huge improvements that will literally have everyone jumping ship and coming back to a berry
pimp.gif

same here as well, although i could do without ninjahood on the bb team
laugh.gif
.  i'm sure RIM will address most of the hardware deficiencies within the next year or so, but they have to release something in the meantime to keep the tech-nerds happy even if it's just minor upgrades...

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

I really dont wanna give up my 9000.. I can actually say it's the best mobile device I ever had.. Lets see what the Torch brings to the table.

Yupp me three, my contract is due in February, hopefully something better will be out.

i felt how a lot of you guys felt about the phone until i played with it. totally changed my mind about it. it's a blackberry and it does what it needs to. will RIM ever catch up to Apple and Google? probably not but they'll continue to put out good quality phones with great battery life. I was on the verge of moving to iPhone or Droid but looks like i'm staying with the Blackberry family.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Question: Like two weeks ago I was dialing a number, and as I pressed one of the numbers an error happened in which the sound was stuck and kept going. I had to take out the battery so that I could stop the sound from going on. Now when I go back to check my pictures a good amount are now missing. Any way to retrieve them?
Have you checked your phone using the Desktop Manager? I'm not sure it'd make much of a difference but I know that's one way to find pictures marked as hidden. If that isn't the case, I'm not too sure... sorry.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by Miniojw

I have a tour and I think the new BB torch is still lacking behind. The spec would have looked good early last year or even 2008.

This.
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
 no kidding.. I'm sad BB is falling behind more and more.. just sold all my RIM stock.. took the L

I upgraded from my 8330 to Bold 9650. Loving it so far. I can't wait until OS6 (Verizon employee said possibly a September/October release).

I was leaning towards making the switch to the Droid X, but it's just way too big of a phone for my liking. I also asked the Verizon employee about the iPhone, and FWIW, he said many people don't know, but Apple and AT&T recently signed a 3-year extension, so the Verizon iPhone isn't as close as people think.

To be honest, i really just stopped being updated with bbs after the 9700.

Lets see, theres a new 9650, which is the 9700 with updated memory correct?

then a 9800, which is the slider?

I'm honestly tired of RIMM coming out with a new "updated" one every other month, when 2 years ago, they could have made this new updated one.

Companies would anything to scam us of our money.

It's crazy how the market can shift so quickly. 1.5 - 2 years ago, RIM was on top of the smartphone game; now, it seems as if they continually lag behind their competitors. The slider is cool, but in my opinion, it should have been released about the same time that the Storm 2 debuted, or even the original Storm. I can't think of any one reason that I should select the notoriously dated BlackBerry platform over Android or iPhone.

It's crazy how the market can shift so quickly. 1.5 - 2 years ago, RIM was on top of the smartphone game; now, it seems as if they continually lag behind their competitors. The slider is cool, but in my opinion, it should have been released about the same time that the Storm 2 debuted, or even the original Storm. I can't think of any one reason that I should select the notoriously dated BlackBerry platform over Android or iPhone.

just got back from playing with the torch for about 30 minutes. first initial reaction, i loved it. i always wanted a touchscreen with physical keyboard aka souped up palm. but the slider is a deal breaker for me. not that the slider is poorly designed...it's just i can't stand slider phones period. i decided i'm either an all touchscreen person or an all physical keyboard person. i cant have both because you sacrifice one for the other (smaller screen with a keyboard or uneven weight distribution with a slider). the keyboard on the torch is actually pretty sweet. the screen is responsive and the browser is impressive to say the least. i have an upgrade available tomorrow with at&t so looking at the big picture...i'm gonna hold off on the upgrade and see what happens next spring or even summer. i havent had my curve for an entire year yet so i'm gonna be smart about this next purchase. hell, i may go for the iphone5 next summer if that's in the picture. i may go back to the store tomorrow to play with the torch again. it had wires and security stuff all attached to it so it have played a part on the weight distribution when i was trying to type on the slider.

Back
Top Bottom