...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Is there a short cut key to lock my keys? you know how like you do *(green call button) to unlock it? what key is it to lock it or where is the setting to do that short cut? i have a 8320 curve btw
Go to options>screen/keyboard then just assign it to the left side convenience key. Thats what i did. Makes it easier.

Ok who else is having this problem with opera? When I'm on forums or web pages that have several pictures everything loads perfect except the pics..Let's say there's 10 pics in a page only 2 will load and the rest just grey boxes or don't even show up at all... But if I put the image quality onlow they all show up but all distorted and stuff.. Anyone have an answer or a different internet browsin app?

Thanks
Rob

I asked the same thing and got no response, I also need an alternate browser cause the BB browser is too slow

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

i have a 7130e with verizon wireless that's about 2.5 years old and thinking of switching to a newer model

i have a few specific questions that hopefully some of you can shed light on

1) the pearl is the only model with video capture, correct?

2) with regard to the 8320 curve on t-mobile that uses wifi -- does texting via wifi bypass either the phone or data plan? can i access e-mail (gmail) without a data plan using wifi? (sounds like a stupid question, but i think there's a way around it)

3) is the gps function for the 8310 curve on at&t an added option? if so, how reliable is the service and is it worth paying for?

4) does purchasing a blackberry through amazon.com also allow me to keep the same phone number i've had for the past few years? i can't afford to change it or have a new one assigned to me. they've probably got the best deals i've seen anywhere though the two year commitment irks me.

5) anyone know of any sites online or stores in the nyc metro area that have good deals allowing to sign up for only a 1 year commitment? (i know a lot of these smaller stores/resellers have great deals, but i'm not aware of any of 'em)

6) right now i'm using 450 minutes with about 500 texts combined plan which i pay roughly $99/month after surcharges and taxes, i know t-mobile has better deals combining up to 1000 anytime minutes with unlimited data for roughly the same price and was wondering how at&t's rates compare (roughly speaking of course as it's different depending on the region of the country, i believe).

thanks

pin - 32ADF8AC6

anyone have any answers to some/any of my questions above?

i have a 7130e with verizon wireless that's about 2.5 years old and thinking of switching to a newer model

i have a few specific questions that hopefully some of you can shed light on

1) the pearl is the only model with video capture, correct?

2) with regard to the 8320 curve on t-mobile that uses wifi -- does texting via wifi bypass either the phone or data plan? can i access e-mail (gmail) without a data plan using wifi? (sounds like a stupid question, but i think there's a way around it)

3) is the gps function for the 8310 curve on at&t an added option? if so, how reliable is the service and is it worth paying for?

4) does purchasing a blackberry through amazon.com also allow me to keep the same phone number i've had for the past few years? i can't afford to change it or have a new one assigned to me. they've probably got the best deals i've seen anywhere though the two year commitment irks me.

5) anyone know of any sites online or stores in the nyc metro area that have good deals allowing to sign up for only a 1 year commitment? (i know a lot of these smaller stores/resellers have great deals, but i'm not aware of any of 'em)

6) right now i'm using 450 minutes with about 500 texts combined plan which i pay roughly $99/month after surcharges and taxes, i know t-mobile has better deals combining up to 1000 anytime minutes with unlimited data for roughly the same price and was wondering how at&t's rates compare (roughly speaking of course as it's different depending on the region of the country, i believe).

thanks

pin - 32ADF8AC6

anyone have any answers to some/any of my questions above?

1. On Verizon it is...that's until they get the curve in late spring...And until the OS update blackberry wide
2 You can access your gmail via the wifi, but I'm sure you will need a text plan
3. Not sure
4. Usually amazon sells them with new service only. But if your switching companies you can import you old number
5. Only buy from authorized dealers...IMO
6. You should check out the website for plans....

Pin: 242DE2D5

nerd.gif

if you want to watch youtube videos go to blueapple.mobi and you can download them and watch them on your blackberry

I can't even download BB Messenger. I bought the 8310 unlocked and I'm using it with t-Mobile

don't hate da 8, I dunno if it will work on yours as well (I have an 8830), but I just press the K key to lock the keyboard.
Also, I don't think that ytpocket will work on BB's. Their FAQ says it's for PPC/Smartphones and Windows Media, says nothing about BB.

i joined the blackberry family yesterday
pimp.gif
. now i see why people callthis thing the crackberry. anyone know any other good sites to get themes OTA?

scs8dw.jpg

4idijc.jpg

flashy themes are for weak people.

stick with BB Dimension Zen with the white preloaded wallpaper

So I got a blackberry pearl yesterday and love it but my browser is NOT working . in my help area it says to click menu when in the browser and click GOTO totype in an address, but there is NO GOTO OPTION. Why is this? My broswer stays on the page listing my email and settings, log out options, i cant go to anywebsites, or have anywhere to type in a URL . HELP!!!

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

if you want to watch youtube videos go to blueapple.mobi and you can download them and watch them on your blackberry

I went there and they started to send me 15 text msgs a day.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

i joined the blackberry family yesterday
pimp.gif
. now i see why people call this thing the crackberry. anyone know any other good sites to get themes OTA?

scs8dw.jpg

4idijc.jpg

What site did you get that theme from?

Back
Top Bottom