...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

I am rolling with this now.

But check out these...Download or OTA

http://www.gemblock.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8

I Dl'd this on my phone, but I can't apply it
ohwell.gif
. Any help......

Did you take the battery out for a few seconds? That resets the phone and then you should see it under themes.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

the font for the bphone theme is so damn small, anyway to change that %*@* ?

Naw I think that anything associated with the main screen and the theme can not be changed, if you change the font and sizes you will only see changes whenyou open applications and messages and such.

i can offer u a BB curve with wifi (cingular doesnt offer it) and unlimited wifi calling for 9.99 extra to whatever plan he chooses which means as long as he is connected to a wifi network he talks for free no matter who it is.. ill take 20% or 50% off any acessory including a skin for 15$ and the phone will be 305 with a 50$ rebate and he can trade in any phone from any provider in any condition towards the final price of the phone

Can anyone help me out? Im tryin to get tetris and dope wars for my curve. Send me a link please.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

ohwell.gif
. Any help......

Did you take the battery out for a few seconds? That resets the phone and then you should see it under themes.
Thanks for the help RW, but it didn't work for me. I'm going to try and delete it, then re-install it.

I've never owned a phone in my life.

I'm looking to get a BlackBerry in the near future.

What's a good one to get?

Originally Posted by djaward

This might have been answered already. BUT HOW DO YOU TURN OFF THE SOUND OF THE CAMERA??? I hate that sound.

you can't. the tone's intended to deter upskirt snaps

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

ohwell.gif
. Any help......

Thanks for the help RW, but it didn't work for me. I'm going to try and delete it, then re-install it.

Deleted and DLd again and same thing. I can go to applications and I see it there, but can't apply as a theme.

Any help????

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

^^^

Did you use the OTA download or are you trying to install it via usb?

I used the OTA.

If your theme doesn't load, just reinstall and do a battery pull and it'll be listed in themes.
Tried it already.Still doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom