...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

^ That's the same theme I'm using
pimp.gif

I just D/L'ed that iphone backround it looks sexy as hell but my only small problem is that the icons take up the screens at all time. You cant click theback arrow and just have 4 main icons on the left side, they take up the screen all the time so therefore I cant see my background pic.

DAMN I gotta say again how sexy it looks, props on the link
pimp.gif

im lovin it too. so easy to get info on the run. stay organized. only problem is that I can't put it down

Does anybody have GPS navigation on their curve?? I'm thinking of getting it... Any advice? I see some Garmin ones on amazon, just won't some info...thanks.

This might have been answered already. BUT HOW DO YOU TURN OFF THE SOUND OF THE CAMERA??? I hate that sound.

What does CDMA stand for? And what's gonna be the difference in that and the curve out now?

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I just D/L'ed that iphone backround it looks sexy as hell but my only small problem is that the icons take up the screens at all time. You cant click the back arrow and just have 4 main icons on the left side, they take up the screen all the time so therefore I cant see my background pic.

DAMN I gotta say again how sexy it looks, props on the link
pimp.gif
try downloading the bPhone zen theme... the icon theme doesn't allow you to have the 4 main icons on the side, but the Zen version does...

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

What does CDMA stand for? And what's gonna be the difference in that and the curve out now?
Its the network for companies like verizon an sprint same phone just no sim card... Only difference is the keyboard i think.

Yup I got that Iphone theme as well and I'm lovin it.

But can someone let me know of a good site to get ring tones at?

Back
Top Bottom