...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

new joint just came in....minus a back tho
laugh.gif

stingy bastards-

bout to transfer over all my +$$+...and order a new back from ebay....

just copped the bb curve 8320 a fwe days ago, just wondering if u get the t-zone internet, can u go on youtube? i tried it with wi-fi w/ my home internet andit can't.

can u basically browse th general internet w/ t-zones?

Originally Posted by nyk buc

just copped the bb curve 8320 a fwe days ago, just wondering if u get the t-zone internet, can u go on youtube? i tried it with wi-fi w/ my home internet and it can't.

You browse the internet with the actual Blackberry Browser, not T-Zones... tzones is just for getting T-mobile related merchandise like ringtones,wallpapers, themes and etc.
You can also download Opera Mini 4, which is similar to browsing the internet on a computer.

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

just copped the bb curve 8320 a fwe days ago, just wondering if u get the t-zone internet, can u go on youtube? i tried it with wi-fi w/ my home internet and it can't.

You browse the internet with the actual Blackberry Browser, not T-Zones... tzones is just for getting T-mobile related merchandise like ringtones, wallpapers, themes and etc.
You can also download Opera Mini 4, which is similar to browsing the internet on a computer.

nah i get that, im talking about the internet plan. mine has wi-fi so it can go on the internet if there is wireless internet somehwere like at school orhome. but wi-fi is not available anywhere.
i was wondering if the t-zone internet package of $5.99 allows you to browse the general internet the same way(can it go to youtube and things like that? what about niketalk)

thanks

You browse the internet with the actual Blackberry Browser, not T-Zones... tzones is just for getting T-mobile related merchandise like ringtones, wallpapers, themes and etc.
how can i d/load opera mini? went through a majority of the pages and cant find it

Blackberry 9000

blackberry-9000-itw-11.jpg

blackberry-9000-itw-01.jpg

blackberry-9000-itw-07.jpg

blackberry-9000-itw-08.jpg

blackberry-9000-itw-03.jpg

BTW

There's a new Weather App out... pretty nice imo, its called WeatherEye
Point your browser here ----> http://weyebb.pelmorex.com/BlackBerry/

I'm feelin that BB mos def. Good lookin out on the app as well becuz I'm terrible when it comes to keepin track of the crazy weather here in theChi.

BTW, I picked up this case from BB last nite and it's actually pretty decent:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8357128&type=product&id=1177112395310

nah i get that, im talking about the internet plan. mine has wi-fi so it can go on the internet if there is wireless internet somehwere like at school or home. but wi-fi is not available anywhere.
i was wondering if the t-zone internet package of $5.99 allows you to browse the general internet the same way (can it go to youtube and things like that? what about niketalk)

thanks

Oh... NO. Tzones is basically for Wap sites You can't view regular websites without the Blackberry Data plan. Even with the BB Data Plan you can'tview videos on Youtube... but they are some video streaming sites especially for Blackberrys similar to YT just not as much content.
how can i d/load opera mini? went through a majority of the pages and cant find it
Go to Opera.com on your BB Browser and then go to <Downloads> then go to <Download Opera Mini> then click on <Download to Phone> then choose<Blackberry> then choose your <Model>

Or just to avoid all that type http://mini.opera.com/
A yo, Ben---what's the running price for those you just posted and what carriers will they be available on??
They haven't really said which service providers or given the price but AT&T & Tmobile for sure.

I just switched out my Samsung Blackjack for a Blackberry Curve.
pimp.gif

I can finally go on niketalk from my phone again.

nah i get that, im talking about the internet plan. mine has wi-fi so it can go on the internet if there is wireless internet somehwere like at school or home. but wi-fi is not available anywhere.
i was wondering if the t-zone internet package of $5.99 allows you to browse the general internet the same way (can it go to youtube and things like that? what about niketalk)

thanks

Oh... NO. Tzones is basically for Wap sites You can't view regular websites without the Blackberry Data plan. Even with the BB Data Plan you can't view videos on Youtube... but they are some video streaming sites especially for Blackberrys similar to YT just not as much content.
Go to Opera.com on your BB Browser and then go to <Downloads> then go to <Download Opera Mini> then click on <Download to Phone> then choose <Blackberry> then choose your <Model>

Or just to avoid all that type http://mini.opera.com/
A yo, Ben---what's the running price for those you just posted and what carriers will they be available on??
They haven't really said which service providers or given the price but AT&T & Tmobile for sure.

so ben, so if i can surf with wi-fi, that must mean i have the blackberry data plan right? wats included in the bb data plan? sorry for sounding stupid. imnever good w/ these type of %!@

also ben, when you d/l stuff to your bb curve, does it cost additional charges?

cuz when i tried to d/l something last night, it says it's not responsible for any additional charges made by your plan or something like that.

thanx

Damn i see this post grew...Im glad alot of yall or switching to Blackberries from Sidekicks and other phones.. a BB is the best phone hands down..i will neverswitch..battery life is stupendous i can go a whole weekend without charging my phone....The blackberry 9XXX should be available sometime this summer imhearing..with Tmo and AT&T to be the first to get it followed by sprint..and last and certainly least is Verizon...

cuz when i tried to d/l something last night, it says it's not responsible for any additional charges made by your plan or something like that.

thanx

You mean like downloading applications, some applications are free of charge some you have to pay for if the price is listed. Free apps are Google Maps,Facebook, Viigo, Infospace, WeatherEye, Opera Mini and etc
Yeah you have the BB Data plan, the Data Plan just includes unlimited BB Internet Service, Text& Picture Messaging, Blackberry Email

never mind ben, the total internet data plan (though cheap) is $20.

my plan is already $70, with email ($10) + text ($5) + taxes - $90
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

damn, guess i can't really experience the full bb experience
sick.gif

thanx

You mean like downloading applications, some applications are free of charge some you have to pay for if the price is listed. Free apps are Google Maps, Facebook, Viigo, Infospace, WeatherEye, Opera Mini and etc
Yeah you have the BB Data plan, the Data Plan just includes unlimited BB Internet Service, Text & Picture Messaging, Blackberry Email

so ben, right now (if u read the post above me), im paying for my family plan, email, text (no unlimited internet or at least i don't think). i have tokeep the email plan separately for now i think for the rebates.

so if i drop that and get the $20 unlimited total internet data plan, all that stuff is included?

sorry for making you like a phone customer service rep
wink.gif

I think I'll cop a Pearl II.....I'm not into surfing and all that stuff on a phone anyway
smile.gif
I hope T-mobile is worth it, I'm using to havingservice everywhere I go, including Trains.

What are the PINS used for??? and where do I look for my PIN #. I havent really messed with the phone all that much

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

What are the PINS used for??? and where do I look for my PIN #. I havent really messed with the phone all that much

Options > Status
Whats the PIN for though? I see everybody posting there PINS.

Back
Top Bottom