...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

I don't know if posted but, Curve is coming to Sprint.

4-1-1bb-curve.jpg
Via Engadget. I hope it's matte black. That'deasily make it better than the rest of the curves (especially Verizon's)

guitar hero is
pimp.gif
on the bb
pimp.gif
go to bplay.com for it. playedit on my boys joint...they also have xm radio widely avaiable now for 7.99 a month also.BLACKBERRY COOL needs to be added as a reccommended site on the main page.

Anyone D/L the new Opera Mini Browser 4.1 beta?

I was gonna wait for feedback, but I think Imma give it a try now, it says on the website it stands alone and doesnt overwrite yoru existing Opera Browser

That black Curve looks dope, I'm so jealous that I still don't have one. This Pearl is not the business!

the curve for sprint drops on the 17th for online sales, and the 20th in the stores i think.....im pretty sure it will be that deep gunmetal grey sprintusually has instead of black. Im sure it will still look good though. I can finally retire my 2 1/2 year old ppc6700

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

the curve for sprint drops on the 17th for online sales, and the 20th in the stores i think.....im pretty sure it will be that deep gunmetal grey sprint usually has instead of black. Im sure it will still look good though. I can finally retire my 2 1/2 year old ppc6700
Do you know what the price and plans are going to be?

I wanna get the BB Curve 8330, but I have T-Mobile though. If I get an unlocked one, will I be able to use it with my T-Mobile service?

To use an unlocked phone lets say an Curve from Sprint for example: Who do you call to have it unlocked? Sprint or T-Mobile? and If you're gonna use it forT-Mobile then how can you do that if I thought that Sprint doesn't use sim cards?

RW, You can get it unlocked in various places, shops, even online.
There's a store around my way that unlocks any branded phone for $30

I wanna get the BB Curve 8330, but I have T-Mobile though. If I get an unlocked one, will I be able to use it with my T-Mobile service?

yep

*Edit

My Bad I was wrong, I didnt realize it was only a Sprint release

8330 wont work for T-Mobile. The 8330 is CDMA (Verizon, Sprint) and T-Mo's a GSM carrier

So Sprint can not be used on a T-Mobile network? Are they the only company that doesn't use sim cards?

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

the curve for sprint drops on the 17th for online sales, and the 20th in the stores i think.....im pretty sure it will be that deep gunmetal grey sprint usually has instead of black. Im sure it will still look good though. I can finally retire my 2 1/2 year old ppc6700
Do you know what the price and plans are going to be?

I think i read somehwere $179 w/ a 2 year contract and $100 mail in rebate, so probably around $549 retail w/o contract or rebate

8330 wont work for T-Mobile. The 8330 is CDMA (Verizon, Sprint) and T-Mo's a GSM carrier. Unless you specifically want GPS, you'll have to get the 8310which is AT&T's version of the Curve and have it unlocked. Otherwise, you can get the 8320(?) from T-Mo, which has wi-fi and won't need to beunlocked.

For whoever asked, the Sprint Curve is gonna be $179 w/ 2yr contract and rebates.

I'm still mad as hell it took Verizon this long to get the Curve- I don't wanna pay full price for it ( I got an 8830 when my renewal came up) andAT&T's giving Curves out for $79
mad.gif

I just found a Blackberry Pearl yesterday, I don't know what I should do with it... not a big BlackBerry person..

just copped a curve for 200 of craigslist...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dont know if i'll use it that much for data tho..
smh.gif

had to r.i.p. my old 8125
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom