...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

What are the PINS used for??? and where do I look for my PIN #. I havent really messed with the phone all that much

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Options > Status[/color]
Whats the PIN for though? I see everybody posting there PINS.

BB messenger, add people
laugh.gif

Anyone with AT&T DLd AIM through your media net? If so is there a charge to use it? I DLd it, but I haven't seen anything about any charges.

Thanks

can you get rid of all the extra menus and stuff on the screen??? the main menu screen looks mad complicated...i just want the Curve for full qwerty, camera,mp3, internet...... and how is the reception????

laugh.gif
"da r entertainment" i knew u would switch back...i was like !#+ is wrong with homie...u went from the curve...to an lx....now back to thecurve. i will be joining the bb fam on april 17th. :smh:damn 2100 cc bill
frown.gif

Anyone know of a good clip/holster for an 8320 Curve? I've been using just those little plastic clips without much luck. Not looking for a pouch. Want tofind a good one, but most of the aluminum ones I see are $30+ and not sure if they'll be worth it?

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

laugh.gif
"da r entertainment" i knew u would switch back...i was like !#+ is wrong with homie...u went from the curve...to an lx....now back to the curve. i will be joining the bb fam on april 17th. :smh:damn 2100 cc bill
frown.gif

Reality finally settled in. The service with the LX was getting worse and the Curve only seemed logical. I've installed a few apps and I'm lovingthe Curve
pimp.gif

^YoungTriz, I'm not sure about the Curve, but on the Pearl if you press the menu key it gives you the option of hiding, moving or showing all your icons.I'd imagine the Curve and the Pearl would be somewhat similar this way. Hope that helps.

pimp.gif
good to see you back on track da r....how is that sharp tv you ordered for the crib?...and for the 9xxx i hear at&t will have an exclusive six monthcontract with it. i would cop....but its gonna come to t-mo too late...and i like the look of the curve a bit more.

So I bought my blackberry Curve off my friend that only had it for like a month or something like that. The web browser is gone. I only have the media net one.Isn't there supposed to be another browser besides the media net one? If so, how can I put that application back onto my phone?

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

I need a theme that puts the icons at the bottom and not on the left side of the screen

the t-mobile zen theme puts the 5 icons on the bottom of your screen.

jus got my joint today why does nt run so stupid on here.....it doesnt even run the threads just tags

if i plug my cingular SIM card into a t-mobile pearl, would i be able to use the phone to call and etc.?

So I bought my blackberry Curve off my friend that only had it for like a month or something like that. The web browser is gone. I only have the media net one. Isn't there supposed to be another browser besides the media net one? If so, how can I put that application back onto my phone?

lost my phone the other day and picked up the blackberry curve 8310. can someone pm me about where to start with my phone? like how to add apps, music, and allthe other beautiful stuff. i dont feel like looking through all of these 53 pages
ohwell.gif

^Opera Mini, all Google Apps, Viigo RSS reader, Maufait (411), JiveTalk (AIM)

Hey does anybody have link to any themes I need a new one
grin.gif

Alright guys I have a lil favor to ask anyone up for it

My company jus got me the curve and I havent the slightest clue what to do to it to make it more user friendly

I do have the business aspect down but im looking to make it more "fun" to use, messengers like aim would be cool and any other apps you guys enjoythat you think a 21yr old would find fun and helpful

I visited the forums posted by post starter but to be honest, it is rediculous to navigate around forums that arent black based like NT

any help would be apperciated

So is anyone enjoying the "beta" OS 4.5? I really hope RIM fixed the youtube..but imo the video camera is definitely a plus.

NyCe 1 wrote:
So is anyone enjoying the "beta" OS 4.5? I really hope RIM fixed the youtube..but imo the video camera is definitely a plus.
where did you download it?

Back
Top Bottom