...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

I'm ditching my Treo 755p for the Sprint Curve once the summer hits
pimp.gif

Can't wait to make the switch!

The 9000 looks
pimp.gif
. Definitely gettng that as soon as it's out. I hear ATT getting exclusivity for the first 6 months of release though... hopefullyit's not true.

For all those who have videos saved on your memory card, what format does the vid have to be in for it to play on your phone? I tried .wmv and I got an errormessage saying " And error has occurred attempting to play media". And I tried to play a .avi file and the phone just completely shut off and poweredback on. So I'm stuck

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

For all those who have videos saved on your memory card, what format does the vid have to be in for it to play on your phone? I tried .wmv and I got an error message saying " And error has occurred attempting to play media". And I tried to play a .avi file and the phone just completely shut off and powered back on. So I'm stuck

In order for videos to be played on a Curve/Pearl its suppose to be mp4 format.

Good lookin out BFA..... What about the size od the video, that shouldn't be a factor right?
As long as you got the memory available on your MicroSD then you're good.

11993e10aa2.jpg
11993e0efba.jpg

11994126d6e.jpg
11993e13c41.jpg

few more views of the 9000
ok folks, its exciting to see something new BUT
it doesn't matter whether you like it or not RIM scrapped this bb, never made it through beta testing, this according to my Tech buddy who works for Rim right here in waterloo
the actual 9000 series will blow you minds
cough**july cough*cough

Yea I remember the 9000 surfaced on CB.com. Looks like an iphone knock off. The Curve looks 10x better imo.

But I'm debating waiting till the *NEW MIND BLOWING* 9000 drops, or juss copping a Curve...
eyes.gif

anybody have trouble with their trackball acting up?

my pearl occasionally does not let me scroll down.....

Originally Posted by JeyHard ThaRuler

Yea I remember the 9000 surfaced on CB.com. Looks like an iphone knock off. The Curve looks 10x better imo.

But I'm debating waiting till the *NEW MIND BLOWING* 9000 drops, or juss copping a Curve...
eyes.gif
i been waitin for a new BB to blow my mind for a while now........

im still on my 8700 with track wheel that gets the job done. Believe me im very anxious.

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

For all those who have videos saved on your memory card, what format does the vid have to be in for it to play on your phone? I tried .wmv and I got an error message saying " And error has occurred attempting to play media". And I tried to play a .avi file and the phone just completely shut off and powered back on. So I'm stuck

In order for videos to be played on a Curve/Pearl its suppose to be mp4 format.
How do you convert the file into mp4?

^ I'm gonna try and use Cinemaforge when I get home....... any other options though
http://www.pspvideo9.com/Download/

This happens sometimes, use a cotton ball and put some rubbing alcohol on the cotton ball, rub on the trackball and then blow hard into thetrackball several times. Usually when you trackball doesn't allow you to scroll it's because its dirty.

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

^ I'm gonna try and use Cinemaforge when I get home....... any other options though
http://www.pspvideo9.com/Download/

This happens sometimes, use a cotton ball and put some rubbing alcohol on the cotton ball, rub on the trackball and then blow hard into the trackball several times. Usually when you trackball doesn't allow you to scroll it's because its dirty.

I tried using that SUPER converter before, I opened it and that ++%$ was mad confusing so I deleted it

I'm thinking about leaving Verizon and going to T-mobile to get a Blackberry for a descent price....thought At&t is dang near GIVIN' them thangsaway
laugh.gif

[Tracy Morgan as Oprah] WHAT SHOULD I DOOOO-OOOOOOOOO!? [/Tracy Morgan as Oprah]

BB Came in the mail today i was kinda pissed because i wasn't home to pick it up and my lil sister said the DHL man left the box it right beside the doorof my apartment. what kinda of +%! is that from DHL i live with thieves in my building anyway i got the BB and happy...any cool themes,apps i can enhance my BBwith

pin:245399DF CHEA

My BB has been actin up the last couple days...it'll just shut off on its own and go straight to the hour glass on a blank screen.....anything i cando?????

Back
Top Bottom