...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by I Got A Story To tell

thats why i think something is not right with the phone/service.

i dont see that icon anywhere.

i had something similiar happen to me. i read on crackberry.com to take out the battery for 10 seconds and voila, it worked. good luck, i know it's madfrustrating

Anyone know how to change the setting to have things saved to the memory card instead of the phone? Also, how do you move things from phone memory to thememory card? I tried moving a couple of pictures and they were deleted.

Originally Posted by I Got A Story To tell

thats why i think something is not right with the phone/service.

i dont see that icon anywhere.

install the software CD... plug in your BB to your computer and look to see if any programs are missing... if there are programs missing you can just clickon the box and install that selected app...

you must be heated right now, but when everything gets worked out you'll fall in <3 with the crackberry
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone know on an 8320 how i can get all my contacts saved somewhere or if i can somehow get all my contacts sent to anemail or another number or somethin like that?

who ever pm's me about the link put in exactly what model you have so i know which OS version to give you

and pm'ed everyone back i have them for the 8100, 8300, 8310, 8320, and 8800.

finally got done reading all the pages. if you a newbie like me, it was well worth it. alot of the peoples on here put in mucho effort i think to help eachother out and hook it up with links and suggestions. i also looked at crackberry.com for in depth Q&A's. there's a newb tab just for people likeme. because of the blackberry messenger i havent even messed with jivetalk yet.
ive added opera mini, google maps (i highly recommend!), an old iphone theme but it's free so i'm happy. i havent even added games or messed withcustomizing ringtones (gonna pick up a mini sd tomorrow).
chickhien-24289284
here's my setup:
a2615b486bc89d80d8415fc9162a5f29663fdb3.pjpg

AJMasta, if you use the Desktop Manager, you can backup your Blackberry-it'll save contacts, emails, settings, everything.

Ok I just installed the update but when I try to record videos it says "Failed to start recording". Whats wrong?

the design of the pearl is horrible.

bb curve is nice, but i recently switched to an iphone.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Ok I just installed the update but when I try to record videos it says "Failed to start recording". Whats wrong?
where are they being saved to? memory card or internal memory? ...and check that and do a battery pull too just in case.

I hate to say this but since I can't find a Curve for sell for cheap it's looking like I'm gonna be switching to a unlocked iPhone.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

i'm payling 69.99 plus tax

1500 minutes
1000 messages
Blackberry Unlimited add on

Tmobile
so this includes unlimited date(internet) and all that? and does your plan include night/weekends free?

Also, do you rec. me getting a BB when i'm going to college? Because it seems like the BB is designed for people working in businesses, thereason i'll need it, is because i'll be in college, and i'll need to keep in touch with everyone, and i'm trying to build as much connectionsas possible(networking,etc.), i'm on my business tip

unlimited internet, yessir.....my pan is 1500 whenver minutes

i copped it cuz my company's ALWAYS sending/recieving emails...if you're gonna network, i'd cop it.

Back
Top Bottom