...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

The browser is def improved on the 4.5 OS but when I try to record a video it says "to record video, insert a formatted media card"

Do i need a memory card or is it something else? Thats really the only reason I even d/'ed the 4.5, I'll probably go back to the 4.2 anyway at leastuntil the official 4.5 is released.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Is there a video recorder on the curve and on the pearl or just the curve?

With the new 4.5 OS Curves now have the ability to record, the Pearl 2 already come with the video recording feature.

And yes Gregzzy you need a memory card to record videos.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

i'm payling 69.99 plus tax

1500 minutes
1000 messages
Blackberry Unlimited add on

Tmobile

u's a sucka. i'm payin 59.99 plus tax (equates to 69.XX every bill)
1000 anytime minutes (i use about 100)
unlimited msgs
bb unlimited add on

Originally Posted by yarrh

1500 minutes
1000 messages

Tmobile

unlimited msgs
bb unlimited add on
yarh do u get unlimited night and weekends too or nahh?

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

because after I did the math (which correct me if I'm wrong) havin' a blackberry on verizon would automatically put me at at least a 100 month, and that wasn't evern including text messaging. Do you have a bb on verizon? how much are you paying? Verizon's family plans are also crazy and that's the next step for me
On Verizon, you'll be paying for whatever voice plan you pick + $30 for BIS, which is unlimited data/email. BES is the $45/month package for enterprise server (corporate plan). All things considered, Verizon's pricing comes in close to the other carriers (AT&T charges $35 for BIS data).
T-Mo has a decent voice/data plan for 70/month, but it's 1000 anytime minutes, no nighttime, weekend, or mobile to mobile.

I'm on a 700 minute family plan ( 1 BB, 1 regular cell) with BIS data, $5/month for 250 texts= $96 a month, with a 19% discount through my employer

And, yes- new Blackberry device= new PIN
Thanks man....I'll be switching to a family plan but the the thing is I think we'd BOTH want BBs
eyes.gif
...so that means what I'd be paying a month would be close to 200 a month

T-Mo has a decent voice/data plan for 70/month, but it's 1000 anytime minutes, no nighttime, weekend, or mobile to mobile.
That's not true, the plan for 1000 minutes is 39.99+19.99 for data = 60 and you do get unlimited nights and weekends, just no mobile tomobile. And if you need the unlimited text then thats an additional 14.99

Just got mine last week and this thread has helped soooo much. T-Mobile's BB unlimited add on included unlimited text so u dont have to add the extra$14.99

PIN: 23F2284F

MY BLACKBERRY CURVE FROM T-MOBILE JUST BROKE DOWN. After the 2nd month.

My phone was working perfect last night. Today I woke up charged my phone, got out of the shower and find out my KEYBOARD IS NOT WORKING. I can scroll with thetrack ball but I cant click on any function. I cant even answer a phone call. I cant look through anything. Has this happened to anyone?
I called text support. I have another phone on the way. But still I HATE BEING WITHOUT A PHONE.

Originally Posted by thakidfweezy

Originally Posted by yarrh

1500 minutes
1000 messages

Tmobile

unlimited msgs
bb unlimited add on
yarh do u get unlimited night and weekends too or nahh?

nah no unlimited nights and weekends or free mobile to mobile. just 1000 straight up.

im liking the new OS and neon theme, how do you get youtube to work? and how do i add my pic for aim on jivetalk?

need help wit the update. i run vista on my comp and cant seem to find it after i download it to delete the needed file. any help would be appreciated.

That's not true, the plan for 1000 minutes is 39.99+19.99 for data = 60 and you do get unlimited nights and weekends, just no mobile to mobile. And if you need the unlimited text then thats an additional 14.99
My bad, the price I was looking at was for the plan with BES. However, the BIS plan is 59.99 but it doesn't include night or weekend minutes,at least according to T-Mo's website- it's under "BlackBerry Minutes & Mail". And it includes unlimited text.

I managed to find a link to download OS 4.5 for the 8800, but couldn't get it to work on my Verizon 8830, got an error that there were missingfiles...I'm thinking maybe the beta version I downloaded is for GSM only. Man, I wanted to get YouTube working...

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

I managed to find a link to download OS 4.5 for the 8800, but couldn't get it to work on my Verizon 8830, got an error that there were missing files...I'm thinking maybe the beta version I downloaded is for GSM only. Man, I wanted to get YouTube working...
that's because you need the beta that corresponds with your particular model that i've been giving out or people have found solo. I tried to find one for your model no luck yet

Back
Top Bottom