...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Can anyone tell me why I havent been able to log into Jivetalk for the past 5 days??

Its saying "can't connect to fallback ports "

WTH is that ?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Can anyone tell me why I havent been able to log into Jivetalk for the past 5 days??

Its saying "can't connect to fallback ports "

WTH is that ?

Rerun the wizard or uninstall it and reinstall it/download newest version.

Is it me or does everyone have a BlackBerry now?!

oh well.. BB, FTMW!!!!!!!!!!!

Those new themes are
pimp.gif
. Especially that OSX one.

pimp.gif

Jus got rid of my pearl... RIP lol now im sing the SK Lx...Blackberry is gr8 IMO..SK battery dies way to fast.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by akaValentino

Originally Posted by c1o27

Is it me or does everyone have a BlackBerry now?!

it's just you.

No it's not just him
tired.gif
I've definitely seen a influx ofcats using a BB. Can't knock the hustle as the BB gets the job done. I'm currently using the OS X theme
pimp.gif

I need a concret date for the BOLD release. I've heard so many different things its gettin outta hand. Still testing, 3G issues, Early June, Mid June,July, Aug., Sept, etc, hell I even heard Oct for ATT. Other carriers early 09.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

I need a concret date for the BOLD release. I've heard so many different things its gettin outta hand. Still testing, 3G issues, Early June, Mid June, July, Aug., Sept, etc, hell I even heard Oct for ATT. Other carriers early 09.

there is no concrete date..the tentative date is July for AT&T but it may be even later because the rumor is that Apple does not want the phonereleased close to the release of the 3g iphone..so it may be pushed back even more..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cracked my $!%+@ screen a lil bit[/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. was throwing a handball around my room, %$@# hit my phone dead on, phone fell and hit thetable...[/color]
tired.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

I need a concret date for the BOLD release. I've heard so many different things its gettin outta hand. Still testing, 3G issues, Early June, Mid June,
July, Aug., Sept, etc, hell I even heard Oct for ATT. Other carriers early 09.

No one knows. I've been hearing either june or july for the bold but who knows

I wanna upgrade my Sprint Katana II to a Blackberry

any idea how much I'll pay for that switch..btw..no type of upgrade savings..

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

SERO makin' u get a blackberry plan FTL
smh.gif
i feel your pain....now im just gonna finally switch to a sprint employee plan. 3000 anytime minutes, 1000 nights and weekends (who needsunlimited when you got all this minutes lol and if i want for 5 extra dollars 1000 more minutes), 30 or 50 download credit from sprint monthly to buy ringtonesapplications and what not, unlimited date all for 20 dollars lol plus then i can add the blackberry plan for 15 dollars extra....a total of 35 + tax....notbad.

Originally Posted by Chekz

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

SERO makin' u get a blackberry plan FTL
smh.gif
i feel your pain....now im just gonna finally switch to a sprint employee plan. 3000 anytime minutes, 1000 nights and weekends (who needs unlimited when you got all this minutes lol and if i want for 5 extra dollars 1000 more minutes), 30 or 50 download credit from sprint monthly to buy ringtones applications and what not, unlimited date all for 20 dollars lol plus then i can add the blackberry plan for 15 dollars extra....a total of 35 + tax....not bad.

wait---WAit----WAIT

there's a difference between SERO and Sprint employee plan? Hmmm....

why does my facebook application never show me when i have notifications?

the only things it shows me is what pictures i have uploaded through facebook mobile . .

i gotta goto my damn friends list page & click on myself just to see what people wrote on my wall.

Originally Posted by ireminisce

why does my facebook application never show me when i have notifications?

the only things it shows me is what pictures i have uploaded through facebook mobile . .

i gotta goto my damn friends list page & click on myself just to see what people wrote on my wall.

i have the fb app (downloaded from blackberry.com) and i dont think it's an option. i get my notifications through email

i have the mogul right now
i was thinking on copin the 8330 for right now and then geting the bold WHENEVER it comes out

Back
Top Bottom