...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

Originally Posted by Chekz

SERO makin' u get a blackberry plan FTL
smh.gif
i feel your pain....now im just gonna finally switch to a sprint employee plan. 3000 anytime minutes, 1000 nights and weekends (who needs unlimited when you got all this minutes lol and if i want for 5 extra dollars 1000 more minutes), 30 or 50 download credit from sprint monthly to buy ringtones applications and what not, unlimited date all for 20 dollars lol plus then i can add the blackberry plan for 15 dollars extra....a total of 35 + tax....not bad.

wait---WAit----WAIT

there's a difference between SERO and Sprint employee plan? Hmmm....

yea not only all that that i listed but also No contract, no credit checkin nothing. If your in a contract lest say 15 months left then ur contract getsknocked off.

SERO makin' u get a blackberry plan FTL
smh.gif
i feel your pain....now im just gonna finally switch to a sprint employee plan. 3000 anytime minutes, 1000 nights and weekends (who needs unlimited when you got all this minutes lol and if i want for 5 extra dollars 1000 more minutes), 30 or 50 download credit from sprint monthly to buy ringtones applications and what not, unlimited date all for 20 dollars lol plus then i can add the blackberry plan for 15 dollars extra....a total of 35 + tax....not bad.

wait---WAit----WAIT

there's a difference between SERO and Sprint employee plan? Hmmm....

yea not only all that that i listed but also No contract, no credit checkin nothing. If your in a contract lest say 15 months left then ur contract gets knocked off.

new news to me
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Going to order a BB curve today. is that the best one they have? I'll be using it for work and keeping my Iphone for personal use. Also, does the BBsoftware work with a Mac computer?

FOR THOSE BUYING A NEW PHONE AND NEED A MICRO SD card, GO TO MONOPRICE.com

There are cheap there.
3873 Super Talent 2GB MicroSD Flash Memory Card with SD Card Adapter - Retail Package
1 1 0 $18.03 $18.03

It was a good deal for me.

does anybody know how to turn off the push mail (gmail, not BBmail)? i hate getting email on my phone, and pc at the same time. that and, i dont have theblackberry account anymore.. and i know sprint is going to try and make me pay for all the data.

I just got a replacement Curve today (8320). My old curve was messed up to say the least. I went out and bought a 2 GB memory card in radio shack on sale for$20 (with a $10 gift card I found in my wallet
pimp.gif
), I installed the new 4.5 OS (CRACKKKKKKKKK
smokin.gif
) and finally put some pictures and music on my curve aswell as the precision theme and I've never ever been happier with my phone. I was considering switching to an iphone but I am more than glad I did not.

This is my second time trying out the 4.5 OS btw so far no problems the video recorder is
pimp.gif
. I don't suggest installing it unless you have a media cardbecause almost everyone had memory leaks after installing it but so far so good.

Fa real tho Chekz? U just gon' ignore my PM fam?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol my fault i didnt have time to come on NT from work today. But PMed u bak

For some reason, where my signal is suppose to be it says off and under my batter life there is this crosshair like thing! Can anyone tell me what thismeans?I've tried this battery pull thing over and over with the same result each time. I'm thinking of just returning my curve

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I just got a replacement Curve today (8320). My old curve was messed up to say the least. I went out and bought a 2 GB memory card in radio shack on sale for $20 (with a $10 gift card I found in my wallet
pimp.gif
), I installed the new 4.5 OS (CRACKKKKKKKKK
smokin.gif
) and finally put some pictures and music on my curve as well as the precision theme and I've never ever been happier with my phone. I was considering switching to an iphone but I am more than glad I did not.

This is my second time trying out the 4.5 OS btw so far no problems the video recorder is
pimp.gif
. I don't suggest installing it unless you have a media card because almost everyone had memory leaks after installing it but so far so good.

I'm about to check out this OS now
pimp.gif

I got a Blackberry Curve a little over a week ago...can anyone tell me what applications are must-haves? I don't really feel like reading through 68 pagesof this thread to find a list myself.

I just traded my unlocked AT&T Curve 8310 for a T-Mobile Curve 8320 and I am LOVIN' IT...

Anyway, can someone point me out to the site where I can download the 4.5 OS?

Thanks!
smile.gif

PIN: 24487941

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

Can anyone point me out to the site where I can download the 4.5 OS? Thanks!

Check your PM
wink.gif

I got a Blackberry Curve a little over a week ago...can anyone tell me what applications are must-haves? I don't really feel like reading through 68 pages of this thread to find a list myself.
ESPN

Bank of America (that's if this is your bank)

Jivetalk

Berry 411

Google Maps

Yellow Pages

Blackberry Wallet

Check out crackberry.com, pinstack.com, etc for more apps
pimp.gif

Da R Entertainment, thanks for the list. I got the Google Maps app the other day, that %%%* is awesome.

Where can I get the new OS?

Back
Top Bottom