...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Anyone who has downloaded 4.5, have you gotten a fried SIM card yet? That's what seems to be going on with those on CrackBerry.com who have T-Mo. I'mgoing to wait until the official release.

Anyone know how to change the keyboard lock screen? I dled one of the themes that was posted on the last page and it changed the screen to a pic of fishes, butI can still change my regular background.

Originally Posted by KingPiff

you can somone let me know where to find that 4.5 update? I need that video recorder

trust me none of you guys wouldn't need as of yet, since its still in beta mode and have a bugs that can crash you BB. Be patient, and wait next month.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by KingPiff

you can somone let me know where to find that 4.5 update? I need that video recorder

trust me none of you guys wouldn't need as of yet, since its still in beta mode and have a bugs that can crash you BB. Be patient, and wait next month.

Thank you clearing that up because I got a few PMs about it and I made it clear that it's still in the beta. Hopefully the final OS drops this month. If so then the Bold may have to wait.

aye how do i get ringtones on this i can't get any from myxertones.com they need to be .mp3

Download the desktop manager 4.3 WITH the Roxio Media Manager from Blackberry Desktop Manager and you can install your ringtones with that software.
Anyone who has downloaded 4.5, have you gotten a fried SIM card yet? That's what seems to be going on with those on CrackBerry.com who have T-Mo. I'm going to wait until the official release.
I've read about this as well and the problem was the fact that the latest beta does NOT include UMA from what I've read, but the bestthing is to wait on the final which again we will hopefully see it at the end of this month.

so google maps on curve 8310 = not getting charged for BB GPS?
Correct. Enjoy it because I know I do
pimp.gif
I gotta admitthough, the AT&T Navigator app is nice.

Nothing wrong with my sim card or anything for that matter with the new OS (so far) Hopefully it stays this way until the OS officially comes out or elseI'll just downgrade if I get any problems.

Well, I'm currently using OS 4.5 and the only complaints I have about it are that my documents to go doesn't work, aim doesn't work (but i usejivetalk anyway), and i often get the thinking curser to the point where I have to remove my battery and put it back in. Other than that, the video recorder ishuge. Definitely feeling the fact that recording is like unlimited..

the Blackberry deal on t-mobile and at&t is optional, right???

What type of data plans do u guys have, and how much are you paying a month?

problems trying to install opera mini 4.1 . .

when i'm using wifi & edge . . i keep getting the same errors.

" the application opera mini has attempted to access a low-level network connection, would you like to allow this? "
yes or no . . i click yes.

" the application opera mini has attempted to access the network. Would you like to allow this. "
yes or no . . i click yes.

then after it's almost done installing it says:
" Failed to conntect to the internet.
Go to operamini.com/help?version=4.1 with your desktop browser or contact your service prover for internet settings. "

any ideas?

i couldn't find anything on that link.

I just got my blackberry from work and I added my personal Yahoo account onto it. I have a question, how do I import my yahoo address book into my blackberry?

Originally Posted by tillmatic

I hate that I cant lock my Curve holding K like i could with my 8703.

*+%%* weak.

From main screen press the Green "call" button, the BB button (left of trackball) > OPTIONS >GENERAL> DIAL FROM HOME SCREEN = NO

yo my curve is finished RIP
but anyways
is there a place i can send my phone to get another one
for tha low so i can get an exchange yo
i wanna stay under 250

had enough with my slvr..thinking about getting the 8830 or the pearl..opinions on which is better??
hows the internet on these things?

Does anyone know if the sprint version of the Curve come with decent IM programs? If so how do they notify you? Do they run in the background?

guys i've asked this before but does anybody have sero with blackberry and not pay for the extra bb plan?

Back
Top Bottom