...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

23... good lookin out on that. I'm dl'ing RIGHT now. Hopefully it solves the volume issue.

smile.gif

Anybody got any free apps and games for the curve because I need something on my blackberry

Originally Posted by KingJ4

Anybody got any free apps and games for the curve because I need something on my blackberry
Peep a few pages back, I posted most of the popular apps. You might find something in there.

23... upgraded AGAIN to the .81

no avail.
ohwell.gif
it's all good though, the volume ain't really that serious now that I got the video camera and youtube ability.

Thanks though!

Any solid info on the Bold??? I called my local ATT and they said def within a week or two..............and then I hear November

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Any solid info on the Bold??? I called my local ATT and they said def within a week or two..............and then I hear November

who the hell knows..................shoulda been here today oct 2. at this rate prolly 2009. who knows latest i heard was end of oct. first week nov. now.

Just a random question..

Does anybody have the unlimited everything package? if so you much do you pay a month?

I have verizon and i pay 183 a month after insurance and VZ navigation.. is that high?
grin.gif

Just got my first BB... 8120 Pearl... had to get the 20 over the 10 to get wifi since i have access to it almost everywhere i stay, and didn't want tospring for something as "big" as the 88 series.

I'm happy with it so far - it's beautiful looking and has so many options compared to my old phone, plus having wi-fi means i don't have any dataplan and my rate stays almost identical but i get lots more stuff to do on here.

Any tips for a first-time BB'er outside of what's already covered here?

OK I NEEEDD a new phone asap and Thinking about coppin a curve, but I don't get it then the bold comes out like 2 weeks later. Should I buy? (I'm onT-Mo by the way)

I would cop the Curve. T_Mobile is scheduled to get the 9800 aka the Curve II but I haven't seen any concrete release dates for it.

Well...

Im guessing the javelin is coming to Tmobile, but seeing as how Tmobile is getting 3g, the Bold should be too.

Its also weird how the 9500 (storm) is on the t-mobile germany website.

They need to get it together and give us some concrete info!

Originally Posted by thetruth03

Just a random question..

Does anybody have the unlimited everything package? if so you much do you pay a month?

I have verizon and i pay 183 a month after insurance and VZ navigation.. is that high?
grin.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
thats way to much....I have it on sprint for 113 including tax....($99 monthly+insurance+tax)....

and as long as you stay in a big city you are good on the sprint network...I have unlimited TV, Radio, MAPS, GPS and Navigation on my 8330 (running .77 whichis doing me good!!)....

ive been trying to update this damn OS all day yesterday to no avail.....maybe you guys can help...

ok so my bb curve is 4.2..... and my desktop manager is the most recent one 4.6v

I was able to use the manager to update my contacts so I dnt think thats the problem.
I went to taht link some one posted to the bb website to update the phone and this what i see.....

10en1he.jpg

it said there should be a button that allows me to update it but it never pops up. What activex control...am i supposed to install bc I do not see a link tothat either.
Thanks for all the help soo far!!

Just picked up my BRAND NEW Blackberry Curve 8330 for Sprint
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Unlimited everything package for 99.99 a month. 7.00 a month for insurance too.

Anything I should know as a new Blackberry user?
nerd.gif

^^^ just play around with it, you can search free apps, i have the weather one and the maps one...

i just got the orange halloween glow in the dark silicone case for my curve, cant wait to bust it out on halloween ahaha

Originally Posted by Jordan Balla

^^^ just play around with it, you can search free apps, i have the weather one and the maps one...

Yeah I got Sprint Navigation
pimp.gif
crack

I love how it uses a standard headphone size jack.

As far as Crackberry.com is providing info, it seems the Bold will release on AT&T very early in November. From some documents they scanned, it looks likedealers can begin ordering them on Oct. 26, which means they'll sell them soon after.

Again, I'm just an average joe who reads a lot of blogs/forums, so if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

Yo, I've had a BB, and I made the worst decission trading it for an iPhone.

So if anyone cops the Blackberry Bold and wants to trade, holllerrr.

I got the OG iphone. 8gb.

=))

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

As far as Crackberry.com is providing info, it seems the Bold will release on AT&T very early in November. From some documents they scanned, it looks like dealers can begin ordering them on Oct. 26, which means they'll sell them soon after.

Again, I'm just an average joe who reads a lot of blogs/forums, so if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.
A screenshot from a Best Buy terminal was posted stating that they are expecting the BOLD on the 26th of this month. Makes sense since they arealready carrying the skins for them in the stores. There is speculation that the BOLD should release a week or two prior to that to the AT&T saleschannels. Someone on the BB Forums posted a date of the 20th of this month as the release which would be a few days after the 1st launch party here in thestates. Here the is link BLACKBERRY BOLD. Hopefully this all comes to past. I'm going to add a line to my account so I can cop this for the rumored $299 price point, hopefully, and use my current line as my business and make theBOLD my personal line.

Back
Top Bottom