...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by Unphased4

Hey guys ive been having trouble with my pearl 8110. When im texting the screen goes white and then goes back to the homescreen. Then my texts started deleting themselves every day now its every couple minutes. And its not due to me having the option on of keeping the messages for only a day, its at every 15 days, and my call logs are deleting themselves to. Is there any way to fix this? Would Reloading the operating system work?
I can't help you with the screen going white... but as far as messages/call logs deleting, press ALT + L, G, L, G and clear your logs. Youshould do that fairly often. And delete your call logs occasionally, it takes up a lot of memory to keep those.

upgrade to the 8900 or switch to the SE Xperia X1 and get something exclusive and risk windows mobile....decisions decisions

EDIT: Yuku FTL
smh.gif

First post

boldbestbuy.jpg

OCTOBER 26TH RELEASE DATE FOR BLACKBERRY BOLD??
nerd.gif

One of the biggest questions on everyone's mind (well, almost everyone) is: when the hell is the Bold coming to the U.S.? Well, we got our hands on thisimage showing a release date of October 26, 2008 in Best Buy's system. That means it will likely be out a week or two before it hits this authorizedAT&T retailer (early October, anyone?) So, for everyone who's been harassing AT&T reps and customer service, you can relax a little knowingit's going to be coming out much sooner than later. Perhaps it will follow the HTC Touch Diamond when they released it a week earlier than it wasscheduled. Only time will tell, but we're feeling the force is strong with this one. We were told to expect pricing "around $600." Hit the breakfor a larger shot!

Thanks, A.D.
boldbestbuylarge.jpg

i still got my bold, but I saw this today so I had to cop...
btw, I'm seeing AT&T branded bolds now, so they gotta be coming soon.

the flip berry
wink.gif

l_cfa3502bf2004535918ecb886524bf3f.jpg

I toyed around with the Pearl flip yesterday at the TMO store. Pretty cool, although I wouldn't use it for my personal phone.

I can definitely see why RIM decided to go the flip route though. This thing will be big with teens, I'm sure.

i just got my 8320 finally! and im having trouble with the aim it tells me 2 go 2 blackberry.com/aim but im having trouble doing that is it because i have amac or what?

Originally Posted by yungchamp

i just got my 8320 finally! and im having trouble with the aim it tells me 2 go 2 blackberry.com/aim but im having trouble doing that is it because i have a mac or what?

Goto the website on your Blackberry

Aye i found a blackberry curve at Target yesterday (it was on the ground) the battery is dead but is there anyway i can use it?

ok so Tmo wont be getting the bold or thunder anytime soon if ever - whats my course of action besides canceling and switching service

unlocked from ebay?

Yo BB heads.

What so great about this Bold?
And how much will it be when it drops?

I was thinkin about just coppin a Curve, what makes this phone(BB Bold) so much better?

And for my Tmobile heads, is the Curve the best choice blackberry wise?
I honestly dont know too much, im makin the switch from my iphone(i hate it now), i used to !%$! around with an older blackberry i got from my moms while iwaited on my iphone, and i liked that one a lot.

i got word that we should have the bold around oct. 27th my ATT folks. employees are startin trainin on the device real soon.

Originally Posted by freshhh

Yo BB heads.

What so great about this Bold?
And how much will it be when it drops?

I was thinkin about just coppin a Curve, what makes this phone(BB Bold) so much better?

And for my Tmobile heads, is the Curve the best choice blackberry wise?
I honestly dont know too much, im makin the switch from my iphone(i hate it now), i used to !%$! around with an older blackberry i got from my moms while i waited on my iphone, and i liked that one a lot.
If I were u, i would wait for the new Curve 8900 to drop on Tmo.
Should be out before X-mas.
As for the Bold, the major difference is the 3G network, for faster browsing, data, and better call quality, but it all boils down to preference and what ureally need/want.
U really cant go wrong with any BB u pick up tho.

^How much is that gonna be?

And would that lower the price of the current Curve?

Im not eligible for upgrade so im payin full price for these phones unless i can work somethin out.
eyes.gif

BB heads..

try this free application, its voice activated texting.. and voice activated internet browsing..

You have to speak 100 percent proper english.. but it works

Vlingo.com
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

i just got my 8320 finally! and im having trouble with the aim it tells me 2 go 2 blackberry.com/aim but im having trouble doing that is it because i have a
mac or what?

i did that and it says....sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support AOL Instant Messenger for Blackberry. hmmm nowwhat and how do i get themes on my phone im new 2 this
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

i just got my 8320 finally! and im having trouble with the aim it tells me 2 go 2 blackberry.com/aim but im having trouble doing that is it because i have a
mac or what?

i did that and it says....sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support AOL Instant Messenger for Blackberry. hmmm now what and how do i get themes on my phone im new 2 this
ohwell.gif

I don't know. I don't remember having to goto a website for it to work. I was only prompted to goto a website for the facebook app on it. You candownload new themes at crackberry.com It's alot easier doing it OTA

Aye i found a blackberry curve at Target yesterday (it was on the ground) the battery is dead but is there anyway i can use it?

what service do you have and what service was the curve? i wouldve just turned it into lost and found though, i couldnt imagine how salty i wouldbe if i lost my curve

ok so Tmo wont be getting the bold or thunder anytime soon if ever - whats my course of action besides canceling and switching service
ur best bet is the javelin, or new curve. unlocked bold would work too, storm is outta the question unless you would switch service...

you guys beat me to the magnum, i wish it had a trackball then it would be a done deal

I seriously doubt if that drops before the end of the year. As far as the BOLD I'm thinking early November since by that time AT&T is expected to bedone with their network upgrading.

Back
Top Bottom