...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i wonder if cats gonna have to to line up for the bold and storm like its an iphone release.

you think these joints sellin out first day/week?
Yep. Not like the iPhone though since that was really innovative and you know how Mac fanboys/girls are. It should have a relatively nice turnoutthough. I'm trying to be patient for the Javelin/Curve8900. OS4.5 will keep me happy till then I hope.

yea imma have to be up early.
prob gonna be just picking spots- if you go to the main spot in the mai nmall in your town then it might be a lil harder ....

and the iphone thing was all hype...just to give people something to talk about-

Go Canada!
pimp.gif

javelin is looking niceeee .. 3.2 mp FTW
smokin.gif
!!! why is it that the boldonly has a 2 mp cam??

gonna wait for the javelin better. rockin with my curve for now.
smile.gif

the more i read/see the more i like- i was kinda scared of the "click screen" but its seems to address the issue i had with the iphone so this is looking like a def cop
pimp.gif

stormreviewcomparison.jpg

stormreviewscreen.jpg

stormpressrelease1.jpg

stormreviewkeyboard.jpg

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So which one will I be able to purchase first (NYC)? The Bold or the Thunder Storm?[/color]
bold is due out anyday now i think- storm is looking like nov 16/17

if your talking unlocked tho they should both be on ebay

-Network: Bold can work for HSDPA 850/1900/2100 (Triple Band HSDPA), while Storm can only work in HSDPA 2100 MHz frequency and CDMA2000 1x EV-DO (only for 9530series)
-Dimension and Weight: Bold has 114 x 66 x 14 mm and 133 grams, while Storm is heavier in 155 grams and 112.5 x 62.2 x 14 mm measurement
-Display: Storm definitely outperform Bold with 360×480 pixels (3.25 inch) and Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate. Bold in other side has 480×320 pixels,that I think sufficient enough
-Wi-Fi: Bold has Wi-Fi, 802.11a/b/g, while BlackBerry Storm has not! Too bad
-Camera: Bold has 2 megapixels camera, while Storm has 3.15 megapixels camera. Better resolution doesn't mean better quality
-Battery: Bold is equipped with Li-ion 1500 mAh, bigger than Storm that only has 1400 mAh. But Storm's battery life is claimed to have better standby timeand talktime. Does Storm has better battery management?

according to BGR they have them at some best buy locations, and some locations are selling them already. Full retail pricing 679.99, eww. Im still torn b/tthis and the storm. I don't know if i want a touchscreen or not.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So which one will I be able to purchase first (NYC)? The Bold or the Thunder Storm?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wait, which carrier will have them? please tell me (T-mobile)secondly, how much are we talking for the Storm?[/color]

tmo not gettin the bold or the storm.

i just need qwerty, like. im not not feelin a touchscreen phone.

Storm(9530 which is for verizon) hasn't been officially priced yet. rumors say it probably will be 250 or 199 after mail in rebates. You could always getthe 9500 unlocked and use it on AT&T. I think if you try to use it on T-mobile though you wont be able to use the 3g, therefore is useless

Originally Posted by Kingtre

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wait, which carrier will have them? please tell me (T-mobile) secondly, how much are we talking for the Storm?[/color]
laugh.gif
NOPE...and thats why im out after i think 3 or 4 yearswith them-

Storm - Verizon
Bold - ATT

will they get them at somepoint? maybe...

also from what someone said in this thread the storm wont be compatible with TMO so unless they drop a new version it wont see tmo and you cant use it unlockedon tmo-

i said it 100 pages back.

tmo FTL
laugh.gif
you did and i caved- but not for service/receptionreasons or even customer service...just the fact that i'm ready for a new phone...partially in love with the storm and they wont be getting it...
tmo > att reception wise around where i live-

but im bout to have that network behind me
laugh.gif

networkdetails_103106.jpg

Verizon FTW. Data plan prices FTL but I think its worth it for the storm. I just got t-mobile after canceling my verizon contract, but after 4 days Icouldn't take it no more and came crawling back

Originally Posted by retrospect90

Verizon FTW. Data plan prices FTL but I think its worth it for the storm. I just got t-mobile after canceling my verizon contract, but after 4 days I couldn't take it no more and came crawling back
theres talk that they might have some new BB plans when the storm releases...i hope so but worst case its the same as TMO $30....

Back
Top Bottom