...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yooo my Curve is DONEZO.
it wont charge anymore and their shipping me a new one.
I got a small problem, I had Jivetalk but only for the one Pin. is there anyway they will let me switch the Jivetalk to the new BB thats on the way?
grin.gif
welcome to my world homie.....hope the joint you get worksunlike what they sent me
nerd.gif

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
I got a small problem, I had Jivetalk but only for the one Pin. is there anyway they will let me switch the Jivetalk to the new BB thats on the way?
+1

title_support.png

How to transfer or upgrade your BeejiveIM license

Transfering a BeejiveIM license to another BlackBerry device can be completed at any time. User Licenses are free to transfer while Device Licenses cost a small fee to transfer or upgrade. Please read through the sections below and follow the instructions for your license type.
What type of BeejiveIM license do I have?

Transfering a User License

Transfering a single seat User License is free. To do so please go the User License Transfer page.

Transfering or upgrading a Device License

There is a fee associated with transfering or upgrading a single seat Device License. For more information please visit the Device License Transfer / Upgrade page.

Transfering a multiple seat User License

There are 2 ways to transfer a multiple seat User License.
If you have access to the old BlackBerry and it has data access:
  1. Start the BeejiveIM application.
  2. Log out of all your Instant Messenger accounts.
  3. Go to Menu -> About BeejiveIM.
  4. Go to Menu -> Unregister. If you do not see this option, please make sure you are logged out of all your IM accounts.
  5. Click Yes on the confirmation screen. The license will be cleared from the device and be ready to use on another device.
  6. Install BeejiveIM on the new BlackBerry and enter your license key on the registration screen.

If you do not have access to the old BlackBerry:
  1. Go to the Cancel License Seat page and follow the instructions.
  2. Install BeejiveIM on the new BlackBerry and enter your license key on the registration screen.

Transfering or upgrading a multiple seat Device License

Please contact [email protected].

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by retrospect90

Verizon FTW. Data plan prices FTL but I think its worth it for the storm. I just got t-mobile after canceling my verizon contract, but after 4 days I couldn't take it no more and came crawling back
theres talk that they might have some new BB plans when the storm releases...i hope so but worst case its the same as TMO $30....
pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif

That's my only gripe about VZW's plans... almost no flexibility w/ data packages.

My contract is ending next month w/ verizon and I'm still not 100% sold on the Storm/VZW. (no wifi kills it for me)

I may try out at&t's service and cop the bold in a minute

I have a question. I'm with verizon right now. Contract ends Nov 22. Just in time for the storm. I talk to one of the verizon reps at the store. They saidthe bb plan was $30(unlimited data usage they said) for regular people and the $45 one was for business email and such.When i check the price online the prices are the same but the $45 one says unlimited data and the $30 didn't say much. So I wanted to know if you guys knowthe $30 plan is unlimited also? If not how many gb does it have?

Finally gonna take the plunge from my parents plan and get my own with my fiancee in November when I am eligible for a new phone.

I guess it doesn't matter since I will be starting a new contract but it lines up perfectly.

The Storm looks like the way to go for us. It might not be the most economical way for us to start off a married life together but who cares.

Not getting a home phone and this thing will more than likely be our cpu at home for checking email and such.

I am sure i will be regular in this thread trying to find the hookups from ya'll. Looks like you guys know whats up.
My GF and I each a a Curve, and no home phone> U will adjust, be sure to have Unlitmed nationwide calling/text/Pin between you too

Anybody know when the 4.5 update for AT&T is coming out?? I have a curve by the way
smile.gif

Originally Posted by HighRiser07

Anybody know when the 4.5 update for AT&T is coming out?? I have a curve by the way
smile.gif

i think it been out, check the att website or blackberry website ?

What are the apps that are most needed?

How do you get them?

I was hoping the first page would have a rundown like the iPhone thread does. Maybe the iPhone just has more than BB does. Kinda new to the BB wave.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

What are the apps that are most needed?

How do you get them?

I was hoping the first page would have a rundown like the iPhone thread does. Maybe the iPhone just has more than BB does. Kinda new to the BB wave.
laugh.gif
thats kinda my fault for not keeping up with it- defdidn't expect it to become this- i dont even think MY pin is right on there
nerd.gif

i mean theres the links to the main forums to get the apps-

going forward if anybody has any info/links etc they want on the front just say so and i'll put it there - we'll clean this up to rival the iPhone boys

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by Newbs24

I was hoping the first page would have a rundown like the iPhone thread does.
ohwell.gif
Me too
updated...let me know anything else yall think we need there...

put up any links/pins etc you have and want on the 1st page and i'll edit it-

i gotta go see the iphone thread real quick to see what else they are doing
nerd.gif

yo Tre, PLease dont tell me these clowns at T Mobile are gonna try and send me some refurbished phone to replace my brand new fresh out thebox Curve ...

yo Tre, PLease dont tell me these clowns at T Mobile are gonna try and send me some refurbished phone to replace my brand new fresh out the box Curve ...

thats what they usually do
grin.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

yo Tre, PLease dont tell me these clowns at T Mobile are gonna try and send me some refurbished phone to replace my brand new fresh out the box Curve ...

thats what they usually do
grin.gif
sorry my dude
laugh.gif
i mean it wont LOOK like it...but theydo...they also play you on the battery cover...i got the same cover and its all scratched and messed up but the front is pristine
laugh.gif

and occasionally the phone they send will have issues as was the case with mine
smh.gif

Someone please convince me to ditch my Tilt & upgrade to the Bold. Both pros & cons would be appreciated. . .

Never mind on the question. I just got off the phone with a verizon rep. She told me the blackberry plans are as followed:
$24.95 10mb
$29.95 Unlimited Data Usage For personal use
$44.95 Unlimited Data Usaga W/Business Email

She said the $29.95 was some what new, that the plan came out about a year ago.

So it looks like its pretty much the same as the tmobile price.

Now I know, looks like I'm in for the storm.

AWW Hell Nah.

smh.gif
characters .
1st dudes made me go all the way back hoem cuz I forgot my ID. just to take a look at the phone. (If I %*#$%$ stole a Blackberry why would I bring it in to aTMobile store and ask them to take a look at it)
then dudes wouldnt even charge up a spare battery for me so I could at least use da phone til the new one arrives
and then they "Ari Gold'd" me outta 7 bucks for shipping. I know it aint much but damn, yall #$** defective, send me my #$** on somephilanthropic tip.
I been a customer since 03 bastids.

smh.gif
Im done venting.

AWW Hell Nah.

smh.gif
characters .
1st dudes made me go all the way back hoem cuz I forgot my ID. just to take a look at the phone. (If I %*#$%$ stole a Blackberry why would I bring it in to a TMobile store and ask them to take a look at it)
then dudes wouldnt even charge up a spare battery for me so I could at least use da phone til the new one arrives
and then they "Ari Gold'd" me outta 7 bucks for shipping. I know it aint much but damn, yall #$** defective, send me my #$** on some philanthropic tip.
I been a customer since 03 bastids.

smh.gif
Im done venting.
laugh.gif
only $7? i usually get hit with the $15 charge....i tellthem the phone dont work they say for free it can be here in 7-10days...$15 overnight...im like ##@@ i need my phone send it NOW
smh.gif

GUNNA GET IT wrote: yooo my Curve is DONEZO.
it wont charge anymore and their shipping me a new one.
email them explaining ur situationa nd they should fix it for u

anyone kno whow i go about to get espn on this and cnn/weather ....
go to espn.com from ur bb and u should see a link to download the app launcher... for weather go to weathereye.com from ur bb, thats what i useits the best imo

Back
Top Bottom