...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by retrospect90

according to BGR they have them at some best buy locations, and some locations are selling them already. Full retail pricing 679.99, eww. Im still torn b/t this and the storm. I don't know if i want a touchscreen or not.
That was some BS. Go here Best Buy BOLD and see if you're local BBshave any in stock and you shouldn't find any. I know I didn't.

bold is due out anyday now i think- storm is looking like nov 16/17
The BOLD drops on Nov 4th, Election Day. Why they picked that day is something I will never figure out, but anyway I will be exchanging the 3GiPhone along with some accessories for the BOLD and paying the difference, if there is any.

i was on verizon before, great service. but we use to stay havin problems with the billing back in the day. they are more pricey too.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Verizon FTW. Data plan prices FTL but I think its worth it for the storm. I just got t-mobile after canceling my verizon contract, but after 4 days I couldn't take it no more and came crawling back
theres talk that they might have some new BB plans when the storm releases...i hope so but worst case its the same as TMO $30....

yeah I don't really mind it, like lurkin2long said the service is great. My ma and da said they had problems with the billing as well so they about to goto AT&T. I haven't had any problems yet. At least the GPS is supposed to be unlocked somewhat, so I won't be stuck with vz nav

aint t-mobile suppose to get the Javelin? ...but yeah, i can;t wait for the bold, my contract been up since june...another week =D

Originally Posted by i3allistic

aint t-mobile suppose to get the Javelin? ...but yeah, i can;t wait for the bold, my contract been up since june...another week =D
Yeah they are suppose to get the Jav.

anybody know of a place where i can get free apps and free themes
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i said it 100 pages back.

tmo FTL
laugh.gif
you did and i caved- but not for service/reception reasons or even customer service...just the fact that i'm ready for a new phone...partially in love with the storm and they wont be getting it...
tmo > att reception wise around where i live-

but im bout to have that network behind me
laugh.gif

networkdetails_103106.jpg
I am with you kid. I have been a tmo customer for seven years back when they were Voicestream LOL. However I have had my BB curve since Februaryand I love it but I am in love with the storm....so I too will be making the switch.

Whats the deal with the Javelin is it basically just a sexier curve?

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i said it 100 pages back.

tmo FTL
laugh.gif
you did and i caved- but not for service/reception reasons or even customer service...just the fact that i'm ready for a new phone...partially in love with the storm and they wont be getting it...
tmo > att reception wise around where i live-

but im bout to have that network behind me
laugh.gif

networkdetails_103106.jpg
I am with you kid. I have been a tmo customer for seven years back when they were Voicestream LOL. However I have had my BB curve since February and I love it but I am in love with the storm....so I too will be making the switch.

Whats the deal with the Javelin is it basically just a sexier curve?
roll.gif
damn you brought it back -i had voice stream when themcolored 2ways came out...had blue and shorty had red
laugh.gif

Finally gonna take the plunge from my parents plan and get my own with my fiancee in November when I am eligible for a new phone.

I guess it doesn't matter since I will be starting a new contract but it lines up perfectly.

The Storm looks like the way to go for us. It might not be the most economical way for us to start off a married life together but who cares.

Not getting a home phone and this thing will more than likely be our cpu at home for checking email and such.

I am sure i will be regular in this thread trying to find the hookups from ya'll. Looks like you guys know whats up.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Finally gonna take the plunge from my parents plan and get my own with my fiancee in November when I am eligible for a new phone.

I guess it doesn't matter since I will be starting a new contract but it lines up perfectly.

The Storm looks like the way to go for us. It might not be the most economical way for us to start off a married life together but who cares.

Not getting a home phone and this thing will more than likely be our cpu at home for checking email and such.

I am sure i will be regular in this thread trying to find the hookups from ya'll. Looks like you guys know whats up.

Marriage is going to change that perspective real quick. I agree about the home phone though, we have one I rarely use it unless I need to troubleshoot ormake an important business call. You can definitely post questions in here about BBs and I'm pretty sure they will get answered.

Verizon FTW. Data plan prices FTL but I think its worth it for the storm. I just got t-mobile after canceling my verizon contract, but after 4 days I couldn't take it no more and came crawling back
theres talk that they might have some new BB plans when the storm releases...i hope so but worst case its the same as TMO $30....
pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif

That's my only gripe about VZW's plans... almost no flexibility w/ data packages.

My contract is ending next month w/ verizon and I'm still not 100% sold on the Storm/VZW. (no wifi kills it for me)

I may try out at&t's service and cop the bold in a minute

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Marriage is going to change that perspective real quick. I agree about the home phone though, we have one I rarely use it unless I need to troubleshoot or make an important business call. You can definitely post questions in here about BBs and I'm pretty sure they will get answered.

Well the future Mrs was the one who said we can get one last splurge before we move into our house, and she wanted it to be this. I am willing to sacrificesome other things to have a phone like this that is basically a computer. Won't be able to surf the net as much when we move into our new company/buildingso this could get rid of those pains.

The big thing won't be the purchase price, I am never worried about those, but the data packages seem a little pricey. That would be the only deal breaker.

is not really too bad. 29.99 for BIS. Is really the same compared to other companies, but verizon usually cripples their blackberry devices and you HAVE topurchase a data plan to get a blackberry. but was the point of having a bb w/o a data plan anyway, besides with the storm is not going to be locked down likethe other bb devices

is not really too bad. 29.99 for BIS. Is really the same compared to other companies, but verizon usually cripples their blackberry devices and you HAVE to purchase a data plan to get a blackberry. but was the point of having a bb w/o a data plan anyway, besides with the storm is not going to be locked down like the other bb devices
I agree. I am not getting the Storm for a stand alone phone. I am much bigger on texting and emailing than I am talking anyways. If it even hadthat capability, I wouldn't even look at it. I would just get a regular phone. Since I am gonna be using it for a lot more, I feel this is just a logicalpurchase for me.

It might look like it is a big jump of prices but after further looking at it, it isn't anything that should deter me like it will for others.

I have seen that with a 2 year contract the Bold will be 299 (after 100 MIR) and with a 1 year contract it will be 399 (after 100 MIR). I have no clue whyanybody would buy it for 650 unless you just have money to waste like that.

yooo my Curve is DONEZO.
it wont charge anymore and their shipping me a new one.
I got a small problem, I had Jivetalk but only for the one Pin. is there anyway they will let me switch the Jivetalk to the new BB thats on the way?

Back
Top Bottom