...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

question..

has the update for tmobile curve's gone out? if so i havent gotten mine and would like to know how i go about it..

also does anyone know if the storm is going to hit tmobile? and if the bold is coming, when?

thanks guys.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

question..

has the update for tmobile curve's gone out? if so i havent gotten mine and would like to know how i go about it..

also does anyone know if the storm is going to hit tmobile? and if the bold is coming, when?

thanks guys.
the tmo is available...you download and install it with desktop manager...all the instructions/downloads are here: http://tmobile.infospace.com/tmweb/...wnloadCenter/DeviceDownloads.aspx?deviceID=29http://tmobile.infospace....ownloads.aspx?deviceID=29

colorwarebold7.jpg

Company selling colored panels to replace that BOLD leather back
http://www.colorwarepc.com/p-165-blackberry-bold.aspxhttp://www.colorwarepc.co...-165-blackberry-bold.aspx

bolds at BB

bestbuybold1.jpg

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

question..

thanks guys.
the tmo is available...you download and install it with desktop manager...all the instructions/downloads are here: http://tmobile.infospace.com/tmweb/...wnloadCenter/DeviceDownloads.aspx?deviceID=29http://tmobile.infospace....ownloads.aspx?deviceID=29

thanks just updated my curve and wow, i like it so far. lets see how long this will hold me off till i want a new phone.. lmao. but
pimp.gif
none the less.. thanks again!!

The ColorWare painting is dope for the Bold. That "leather" back really has never done much for me.

*edit*

Just a heads up for those of you contemplating using ColorWare: it voids your warranty since they have to take your BB apart.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

AWW Hell Nah.

smh.gif
characters .
1st dudes made me go all the way back hoem cuz I forgot my ID. just to take a look at the phone. (If I %*#$%$ stole a Blackberry why would I bring it in to a TMobile store and ask them to take a look at it)
then dudes wouldnt even charge up a spare battery for me so I could at least use da phone til the new one arrives
and then they "Ari Gold'd" me outta 7 bucks for shipping. I know it aint much but damn, yall #$** defective, send me my #$** on some philanthropic tip.
I been a customer since 03 bastids.

smh.gif
Im done venting.
people have gone into stores with phones they stole from that same exact store. theyll go in with the glue still stuck to the back. it happens.
they made you get id, cuz a) you were being an $%* b) you coudlnt veryify your account
spare battery? what gives you the right to a spare battery? batterys cost 29.99, go buy one.
you getting mad about $7 for shipping when they're shipping you a free replacement phone? you serious?
i can guarantee you threw it in the peoples face that you been a customer since '03
just a heads up for everyone, as soon as your bring up your tenure with the company, they have lost all respect for you. you dont deserve +$+% more than theperson that signed up a year ago.
to sum it all up, dont get mad at the middlemen about policies and +$+%, they didnt make the rules. you have no right to get mad about your phone breaking onyour own time

and yes im mad.
i deal with this on a daily basis.
i hate when people come in and think i personally owe them something. go ahead throw your "if you dont help me, im going to verizon" at me. youleaving does not hurt my pockets at all whatsoever, all thats happening is one $!+!@!%!# being moved on to another company.

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

AWW Hell Nah.

smh.gif
characters .
1st dudes made me go all the way back hoem cuz I forgot my ID. just to take a look at the phone. (If I %*#$%$ stole a Blackberry why would I bring it in to a TMobile store and ask them to take a look at it)
then dudes wouldnt even charge up a spare battery for me so I could at least use da phone til the new one arrives
and then they "Ari Gold'd" me outta 7 bucks for shipping. I know it aint much but damn, yall #$** defective, send me my #$** on some philanthropic tip.

smh.gif
Im done venting.
people have gone into stores with phones they stole from that same exact store. theyll go in with the glue still stuck to the back. it happens.
they made you get id, cuz a) you were being an $%* b) you coudlnt veryify your account
spare battery? what gives you the right to a spare battery? batterys cost 29.99, go buy one.
you getting mad about $7 for shipping when they're shipping you a free replacement phone? you serious?
i can guarantee you threw it in the peoples face that you been a customer since '03
just a heads up for everyone, as soon as your bring up your tenure with the company, they have lost all respect for you. you dont deserve +$+% more than the person that signed up a year ago.
to sum it all up, dont get mad at the middlemen about policies and +$+%, they didnt make the rules. you have no right to get mad about your phone breaking on your own time

and yes im mad.
i hate when people come in and think i personally owe them something. go ahead throw your "if you dont help me, im going to verizon" at me. you leaving does not hurt my pockets at all whatsoever, all thats happening is one $!+!@!%!# being moved on to another company.
ohwell.gif
umm i assume your a CUSTOMER SERVICE rep....and thecompany you work for operates on account of its CUSTOMERS and theres an old cliche in your business that the CUSTOMER is always right...

-the id thing...enh yea they have to verify the account...sometimes they can just do it verbally other times they might just feel like being extra-
- the battery thing should be replaced if its an issue thats covered under insurance...they should have a system where you can pick up replacement phones ASWELL AS batteries or any other part that you would need from your local store instead of waiting 7-10 days or paying extra for shipping

the problem there is they prob dont trust/believe there employees and reps can handle the extra task and processes that would be involved in doing warrantyexchanges on site

and the insurance on TMO costs monthly...so as a value added the customer should get some kind of consideration on shipping - if the phone messed up thru nofault of the customer why should they come out of pocket in order to get it fixed in a timely manner- not to mention the 50 hoops tmo makes you jump thrubefore they even authorize a replacement...

i'm sure you deal with your share of difficult people- but you dont really have the attitude of a good customer service rep...look into changingprofessions

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

^^^ U suck. How do you like it so far. What service do u have?
It's unbranded, so it could be anything. But I'll assume its Rogers.
Looking at the 3g in the corner I would say AT&T. But I think I want the Storm

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

ry%3D400

Yep.

you got it blacked out?
that says ORANGE above the time i think....thats a UK company - its out over there and had problems i believe
Good eye, I'm just used to seeing it on the middle on the Curve
laugh.gif
.Hmmmm, I know the Orange 4.5 OS was compatible with T-Mobile... maybe an Orange Bold will work with T-Mo...

Its not mine. That is what mine will look like come Tuesday, though. The blacked out look absolutely DESTROYS the chrome bezel it comes with. I figured I wouldpost that picture so people could see what potential it has. Looking forward to Tuesday!

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

All OS updates worked with T-Mobile, you just have to remove the vendor.xml file from the Program Files folder and it'll update.
I already installed the official T-Mo OS update. But before that released, they were saying that the Orange update was most compatible withT-Mobile branded Curves.

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

AWW Hell Nah.

smh.gif
characters .

smh.gif
Im done venting.
just a heads up for everyone, as soon as your bring up your tenure with the company, they have lost all respect for you. you dont deserve +$+% more than the person that signed up a year ago.
to sum it all up, dont get mad at the middlemen about policies and +$+%, they didnt make the rules. you have no right to get mad about your phone breaking on your own time

and yes im mad.
i hate when people come in and think i personally owe them something. go ahead throw your "if you dont help me, im going to verizon" at me. you leaving does not hurt my pockets at all whatsoever, all thats happening is one $!+!@!%!# being moved on to another company.

here we go ...
1st, they asked me for my ID 1st thing, not even, sorry about ur problem with our phone, how can I help u.
I explained my problem and dude said, do u have ID...
next ...
i verified my account, even told him i would sign in on the t mobile website if he needed me to , wrong again.
next...
what gives me the right to a spare battery? prolly them telling me your gonna be without a phone for 3 days and not offering me any other solution, when theeasy solution til my phone came was to give me a battery OR charge up the battery I bought in the store so that I'd be able to getsome use out of the phone til the replacement arrives
next ...
am I serious? very serious, their phone was faulty, not me. replace my phone free of charge.
If i dont pay my bill on time, the phone gets cut off rite? they dont accept $7 bucks as good faith and say okay, ur good til u pay us...
next...
No, I didnot throw it in their face. THEIR blackberry customer rep, who I had to call, was the one who brought up how long Ive beenwith the company wow youre wrong again
so save ur "I'm mad I make $12 bucks / hr , I shouldnt have to deal with a customer who is upset with my horse $!$% service" attitude for yourcall center cronies .
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
the workers who usually get the angry customer are usually the lazyand dont wanna help type and always making smart remarks....they deserve all the crap from the customer if all they want is some help...i usually enter thestore and try to be as polite as possible because i use to work in customer service job before so i know how it is sometime, but if u dont get respect backwhen u show them respect the customer have the right to be
mad.gif

Ewwwwwwwwwww its so fresh. I want it, i want it, I want it. Can we still cancel contracts out of Sprint in Cali without getting the penalty?

Back
Top Bottom