...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Hey I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. I'm finially through with having a sidekick, my second one just broke. I'm thinking aboutgetting a blackberry. Which should I get the 8700g or the Blackberry Pearl? Thanks for the help

Originally Posted by JBlaze23

Hey I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. I'm finially through with having a sidekick, my second one just broke. I'm thinking about getting a blackberry. Which should I get the 8700g or the Blackberry Pearl? Thanks for the help
do you want full qwerty or not? if so 8700, if not go with pearl sure type. I prefer full qwerty all day.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by JBlaze23

Hey I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. I'm finially through with having a sidekick, my second one just broke. I'm thinking about getting a blackberry. Which should I get the 8700g or the Blackberry Pearl? Thanks for the help
do you want full qwerty or not? if so 8700, if not go with pearl sure type. I prefer full qwerty all day.

Yeah thats what I was thinking I'd want the qwerty. Thanks man

The system was down for a minute but it was nice to finally be unreachable. The BB makes a brotha too accessible and goes against all the stuff that theyteach in pimpin 101.

Originally Posted by Rican Rachets

Question for blackberry owners how much does everyone pay for their plans? what does your plan consist of? and who's your service provider? thinkin bout coppin the curve soon

^^

Question for blackberry owners how much does everyone pay for their plans? what does your plan consist of? and who's your service provider? thinkin bout coppin the curve soon

^^

T-Mobile: $19.99 For the Email/Internet/Data Add-On With Tethering

yea so i brought out my old 7290 and put my sim card in it to use it again because i havent used it in a week or so and it just says searching for network, anddoesnt find it, any idea?

Are there any other alternate mobile browsers besides Opera that are decent? I switch between opera and the BB browser, when one starts trippin and freezes Iuse the other

ON GOOGLE MAPS.

There are sometimes when I try to find my current location. But it says ITS UNAVAILABLE.. Why?? I live in los angeles and was in vegas. BUT COULDT GET MYCURRENT LOCATION. Anyone know?

I tried going on the google site on my phone to download the Gmail app but it says I'm restricted to it...is that a Tmobile thing or a BB thing? We haveunlimited email...and I wanna add the Gmail app

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

1) Anyone know what I can go to on my BB (8320) to delete a program? I have BB Weather and it just freezes my phone up everytime

2) Did anyone ever come to an answer if the curve fits in the LRG Iphone cases?

Thanks!
2) yes, you can fot the 8320 in the LRG iphone case. i have the red one and use it from time to time

i dont know what happened to my phone last night but this morning i wake up to use my phone and it wont power on.
and if it does, the boot up screen stays on for about 10minutes and then when it cuts on it'l' come on fine and then just cut off but will restartitself.
right now, it wont cut on at all but the red light keeps flashing.
i have no clue wat to do.

Ive had my blackberry curve for about 2-3 weeks now and im loving it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PIN#-2432B49D

When is the BB 9000 coming?? I just got an rss feed from endgadget that says its on the way...I don't know if I wanna wait or jus cop a curve now(shouldaneva sold my curve)

Is there a short cut key to lock my keys? you know how like you do *(green call button) to unlock it? what key is it to lock it or where is the setting to dothat short cut? i have a 8320 curve btw

Back
Top Bottom