...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Yeah, there is a process (or a fee, depending on if you wanna do it yourself or not).

You just won't be able to use AT&T/North American 3G bands, only EDGE.

Originally Posted by soulize dp

PIN: 2088586B

I see you converted...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BugsyMF

i called a verizon store today and they said they won't have anymore storms until late this month or even next year...anyone else get that response?
ordered mine today through an official verizon store. just like the website said it will be shipped no later than dec 15th. $50 instant rebate ifbought in store and free 2 day shipping
pimp.gif
i have the "new every2" program so i got an additional $50 off. paid $149.99 + tax for the phone and 25% off on a pouch and screen protectors. homie discount ftw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tdog91184

I've never been knowledgable on unlocked phones, but is it possible for the BB Storm to work on AT&T?

I'd rather not switch providers, but I'd like to have that phone.
yea you just gotta call verizon and talk to the international people and tell them your going overseas, they will unlock it for you.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

The ROGERS blackberry 8900 will begin shipping on DEC 5th on allocation.

*Quadband EDGE

*UMA with Wifi

*aGPS with Ephemeris

*3.2mp with Auto Focus

*$549 mtm or 1 year.

*$524 on a 2 year with no data.

*$499 on a 2 year with data.

*$499 on a 3 year with no data.

179.99 on 3 year voice + data promo

img8610ai0.jpg

img8611ga9.jpg

img8609ld2.jpg

"Owwwww."
pimp.gif

i like!
pimp.gif
i hope tmobile gets this in a timely fashion...they are slacking with new phones period
smh.gif

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

how do i copy and paste contact list from blackberry to blackberry

you can just save each contact one by one to your sim card on use the desktop manager to transfer you contacts

so hows the storm update? any better? i still dont know what to choose between the storm and a 3g iphone...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

i still like the Bold much better then the 8900 only wish the Bold had the same camera.

yea only thing i can say about the bold..........

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

thing i dont get is.................RIM delayed the bold for the longest for us in the States...........then it seems like they rushed this storm out...............its good yall gettin the updates quick an all but wth is going on?
actually, RIM didn't delay the Bold, AT&T kept rejecting OS builds.

RIM was so upset with AT&T that they didn't even want to offer them the Storm, so they shopped it around to everyone but AT&T.

Verizon was the first taker that agreed to their sales quota that will keep it exclusive to Verizon for the life of the phone.

Just updated my Storm to .75. Seems to jump from Portrait/Landscape VERY fast. Had a big lag time before. Browsing the net with the default browser is also alot faster. Haven't done much with it since I have to bounce right now but I am sure this thing will keep me occupied with the boring stuff I have to dotoday. Looking for extended battery life. Seemed to kill real fast before. Hopefully this is fixed. Love the phone.

The Storm is not as bad as the critics say...Its no Bold...but I was not willing to leave Verizon for ATT...had it for a couple days now and its starting tobecome my favorite purchase of the year....

And dude above me....let the battery die a few times....I only let it die once...I am going to kill it today at work.

i cannot figure out how to update this thing. when i go to options --> advanced options, there's no "wireless update" option. might just takeit by verizon today since im gonna be in the same shopping plaza.

so i'm sprint and i have the 4.3 software..

i really want to update to 4.5 but idk if i shoud.

if i update, will my whole phone's OS be reformatted? or will it just update over everything else?

the only reason why i wanna update is so i can get the precision theme. haha

They finally arrived in Australia... Got mine delivered on Friday morning...

I'm liking it so far...

Anyway... I've got 2 questions...

1) What's a good program to use to edit mp3s so i can use it as a ring tone? As i want to use some of them but the parts i want dont start till later on inthe track.
2) A good website for blackberry wallpapers?

When in Sprint releasing a new blackberry??.... still here satisfied with my World Edition, but ready to upgrade.

Originally Posted by BABY JUICE

When in Sprint releasing a new blackberry??.... still here satisfied with my World Edition, but ready to upgrade.

the next thing coming to Sprint/Nextel is the new BlackBerry Curve for Nextel.

after that, the BlackBerry Niagra should be available mid 2009.

Does anybody know when the new "curve" is going to come to AT&T?

The Blackberry 8900 (Javelin, PICTURES on the previous page)

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

i still like the Bold much better then the 8900 only wish the Bold had the same camera.
QFT. the only thing lacking on the bold is the camera. i don't think i could mess w/ the javelin though. thing is way too small for my hands,partly why i never copped a curve n opted for the iphone. sure the keyboard wasn't the best but the auto correction was a beast. with the bold though i canbang out emails/texts no problem, it's quite lovely.

blah!

Back
Top Bottom