...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Just got my 8330 today.......I'm gonna be messing around with this !#%# for a while
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Extremely noobish question, but please forgive it:

Is there a way to turn off the 3G? It seems like my battery is dying faster than it ought to.

Help me, BB brethren!

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Extremely noobish question, but please forgive it:

Is there a way to turn off the 3G? It seems like my battery is dying faster than it ought to.

Help me, BB brethren!
If you have a Bold with ATT, there's no option to turn off the 3G... If you get the phone unlocked, and upgrade the OS, there might be achance to manage the 3G connection....

Originally Posted by franchise3

After re-reading your post 715, there is a way to use your BB on Sero.

There are steps to be taken, and if you don't do the steps, basically none of the BB features will work. Internet, and all that.

Basically go to sprintusers.com, forum, tips and tricks, Sero, and there should be a mega thread about the topic. Somewhere there's a step by step process. I say work yourself backwards from the thread, the last page going back.

Do know though you'll have to probably pay 7.50 more on top of your current plan. (Unlimited texting. I know it's already included on your plan but like I said peep the thread)
Thanks man. I read the tutorial and it looks like it'll be a lengthy process to have the legit BIS service. People have posted that they gotturned down a number of times before a rep helped them.

I read on other forums that just by downloading Opera Mini, you can sidestep getting the legit Blackberry package. If you already have SERO, you have data togo online. You already have text messages. You just won't have Blackberry's web browser/chat/GPS. Hopefully its as easy as it sounds.

POYNT is my new favorite app. Google maps and Yellow pages apps bring up businesses that been closed down for at least 2 years. Now I can check movie times in2.5 seconds without typing anything in.

ok im in the market for an upgrade .

i have tmobile but i dont mind witching to aother carrier.

questions:

which is better: 8900, bold or the one from verizon. ?

can i watch streaming videos online? such as live streams?

have you had an iphone, if so which do you prefer your BB or iphone?

thanks

Opera mini wasn't working for me..so I downloaded another browser called Bolt and I'm lovin it! Downloaded the appworld also...sooo nice..

...I just fell in love again with my curve..

Any other suggestions for the phone?

Originally Posted by kidUFC

have you had an iphone, if so which do you prefer your BB or iphone?

thanks
lol what kinda answers are you expectin to get in this thread
laugh.gif

Alright, im thinking about getting a blackberry for Verizon, but which one is the best?

I'm thinking about the storm but don't know about the touch screen

So anyone with Verizon give some feedback on the BB they have

^^
At first i wanted the storm also but had second thoughts cause of the touch screen, so i bought the curve.
The curve is a good phone, after a couple of weeks i fell in love with it.

Go to the store and see for yourself..

Anyone DLd any of the radio apps from app world?

Which one?

Do you like it?

idk if its just me but im not a fan of the app world at all. i recently switched from an iphone to a blackberry curve. an i think the app store>>>> app world. all the apps seem boring and expensive. what is everybody downloading?

Back
Top Bottom