...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

are all the storm haters even upgrading to OS 5.0?? i just used a friends storm with the new OS 5.0 and wouldn't mind keeping it over getting a storm 2 ATALL.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

are all the storm haters even upgrading to OS 5.0?? i just used a friends storm with the new OS 5.0 and wouldn't mind keeping it over getting a storm 2 AT ALL.
I enjoyed my Storm OKAY until 5.0 dropped. It runs so smooth and I don't have any problems at all. Scrolling and closing apps are such a plusnow. I was looking to upgrade soon but i'm damn happy now. I might actually get through a whole contract for the first time in my life.
laugh.gif

I called my local At&t Wireless stores and none of them knew the Release date for the 9700...How is that Possible?....Im due for an upgrade on November 9thtoo.

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
I called my local At&t Wireless stores and none of them knew the Release date for the 9700...How is that Possible?....Im due for an upgrade on November 9th too.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Should be in the next 2 weeks, could be pushed back already though

I will have it for sale, already have the 8520 for t mobile, only $49.99 with me

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

I called my local At&t Wireless stores and none of them knew the Release date for the 9700...How is that Possible?....Im due for an upgrade on November 9th too.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

I will have it for sale, already have the 8520 for t mobile, only $49.99 with me
How much will you have it for? PM me

Whattup BB heads...i need help.

I upgraded to OS 5.0 on my storm. How do i take out the sugestive typing out? Also when I have the phone on portrait...it still types like its on suretype eventhough I have the entire keyboard out?

I hope that made sense.

Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by Kingtre

whats the market like for used storms right now? might make a switch
I'll give you 2 pack of twizzlers and $20

deal -nah i see the 2 coming out so i know the bottoms gonna drop out....gotta see about unlocking or maybe going to the driod?

My internet browser got deleted when I updated my Storm to the 5.0 verison. ANYONE HELP?

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

[/td] [/tr][/table]

A rep at a corporate T-Mobile store told me they don't offer 1 year contracts anymore because of the new plans. Is this true? Cuz I'm onlyinterested in a 1-year contract renewal.

Hi
smile.gif

I have been using an unlocked Iphone but I just purchased the Blackberry Gemini 8520 through a contract extension. Did Immake a good choice? Put me on NT likeyou always do. Sounds like you guys got the BB game cracked to a tee

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Anybody have a white BB Curve 8520? Been thinking of copping this instead of the BB Bold 2.
My girl does. Can't lie, It's a cute little phone (II) especially with a lavender silicone case. Looks like candy
laugh.gif

But you'll definitely notice the difference spec-wise between it and higher end devices (Tour, Storm, Bold).

You gotta look at your needs and figure out what's important and what features you need rather than want.

Anybody have a white BB Curve 8520? Been thinking of copping this instead of the BB Bold 2.

Just ordered the black one. Looks real good and so does that white one. But I can't be rocking that white one
laugh.gif

almost bught the 8520 untill i did my research

its just a blackberry cheap 8900 curve. get the bold 2

Back
Top Bottom