...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

quick question....not that its a big deal but i noticed that when i post on someone else's wall on FB via my Bold it doesnt say "posted via blackberry etc."....is that normal?

Originally Posted by hole in the earth

quick question....not that its a big deal but i noticed that when i post on someone else's wall on FB via my Bold it doesnt say "posted via blackberry etc."....is that normal?
are you using the blackberry app or the web browser?

Picked up these applications:

- Peek-A-Boo (why does it take four consecutively?)
- Trillian for Blackberry's (love the facebook chat)
- Opera (moving through the browser with the trackpad's too fast, and theres no way to change this? smh)

The only app I've paid for was BerryBuzz, just makes the phone a little more personable.

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

Picked up these applications:

- Peek-A-Boo (why does it take four consecutively?)
- Trillian for Blackberry's (love the facebook chat)
- Opera (moving through the browser with the trackpad's too fast, and theres no way to change this? smh)

The only app I've paid for was BerryBuzz, just makes the phone a little more personable.
What OS are yo running?  I found the new Opera's cursor to be improved when I upgraded my OS from my stock .330 to the most recent.  I was strictly using the beta for Opera until they fixed it and it's improved enough for me.

best twitter app?
since ubertwitter has virus or something
nerd.gif

does anyone with a 9700 have problems with "call failed", or not being able to send texts, or go on the web even if you have full bars?

Ive already sent one phone back for this and my new (refurbished
mad.gif
) one is doing the same #@!$....pissin me off.

Anybody else experiencing lag on their BBM?

I've been having trouble sending messages out, no "d" or "r", but just a check and I've been getting messages in random order. 

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

MAJOR trackball issues with my Tour (For the first time), what should I do? Help.

I bought the tour when it first released and that was my one major problem with it. Took it back to the store and they said that was the major issue with teh first run and they swapped it out for a new one.  Had that one several months a no complaints.

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

I've been having trouble sending messages out, no "d" or "r", but just a check and I've been getting messages in random order. 

Same'zies

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Same'zies
Right here too, it's really been frustrating me
mad.gif

Originally Posted by newbery158

MAJOR trackball issues with my Tour (For the first time), what should I do? Help.

I bought the tour when it first released and that was my one major problem with it. Took it back to the store and they said that was the major issue with teh first run and they swapped it out for a new one.  Had that one several months a no complaints.

Do they even still make the Tour anymore? Would they possible give me the new Curve or something, if I sell it hard enough?

Originally Posted by newbery158

Do they even still make the Tour anymore? Would they possible give me the new Curve or something, if I sell it hard enough?

no, they don't make the tour anymore, but if you returned it to verizon they might give you a refurbished one.  if they don't have any refurbished ones then they'd probably try to give you the new bold, you could ask for the curve though.  if you have the bestbuy black tie plan then they might be able to swap it for a curve, if not the new bold, just tell them the trackball is messed up...

EDIT: my bad, i'm assuming you have verizon.  not sure about other phone services...

Originally Posted by MFLIGHT45

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Same'zies
Right here too, it's really been frustrating me
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom