OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

/\ other players do this all the time... agian its only because hes constantly under the microscope... pick a bruin deadset and im sure i can find a video of them trying to draw a penalty

sure a lot of people do it, but good players who do it are under a microscope...and no one does it as often as blatantly as the canadiens. it's not even a subban thing...he's under the scope since he's a top player...but it's that whole team. just from last night...subban, wisniewski, halpern, hamrlik...BLATANT BLATANT instances. last night chara went down when eller gave him a shot from behind. dive? sure call it that. but it was a shot in the back. it wasn't holding on to a player so you get dragged to the ice. it wasn't faking a high stick to the face. and i have no idea what hamrlik was trying to sell...but it cost his team the game. so whatever. i'm over it since we were able to win. i won't bring it up after this post.

crosby is another player. catches a lot of flack for it. good player who is always trying to squeeze calls out of the refs. i think he's gotten away from it but it is a huge reason people don't like him.

sure a lot of people do it, but good players who do it are under a microscope...and no one does it as often as blatantly as the canadiens. it's not even a subban thing...he's under the scope since he's a top player...but it's that whole team. just from last night...subban, wisniewski, halpern, hamrlik...BLATANT BLATANT instances. last night chara went down when eller gave him a shot from behind. dive? sure call it that. but it was a shot in the back. it wasn't holding on to a player so you get dragged to the ice. it wasn't faking a high stick to the face. and i have no idea what hamrlik was trying to sell...but it cost his team the game. so whatever. i'm over it since we were able to win. i won't bring it up after this post.

crosby is another player. catches a lot of flack for it. good player who is always trying to squeeze calls out of the refs. i think he's gotten away from it but it is a huge reason people don't like him.

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Speaking of farm teams, Canucks win game 7, and the Moose here came back from 3-1 in the series to win yesterday
pimp.gif

I'd list all of the former Moose playing for the Canucks but about half the team played in Manitoba

What are your ties to Manitoba? Just curious because my Dad is very good friends with their head coach Claude Noel. He was the head coach for the Admirals, then was the assistant for the Blue Jackets, now back in the AHL with the Moose. Dam good coach, he won the Caulder cup with the Admirals. Had free tickets to every playoff game.
pimp.gif
Now hes got Manitoba going places
pimp.gif

Very cool guy as well. He's been over for dinner and everything. Ive even gone fishing with him.

I live in Winnipeg, so right now the Moose are my team and as much as I love them hopefully that changes soon with the NHL, but if Gary Bettman has his way that will never happen

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Speaking of farm teams, Canucks win game 7, and the Moose here came back from 3-1 in the series to win yesterday
pimp.gif

I'd list all of the former Moose playing for the Canucks but about half the team played in Manitoba

What are your ties to Manitoba? Just curious because my Dad is very good friends with their head coach Claude Noel. He was the head coach for the Admirals, then was the assistant for the Blue Jackets, now back in the AHL with the Moose. Dam good coach, he won the Caulder cup with the Admirals. Had free tickets to every playoff game.
pimp.gif
Now hes got Manitoba going places
pimp.gif

Very cool guy as well. He's been over for dinner and everything. Ive even gone fishing with him.

I live in Winnipeg, so right now the Moose are my team and as much as I love them hopefully that changes soon with the NHL, but if Gary Bettman has his way that will never happen

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

As far as I know, one has a great shot, the other is too young to really judge.
If memory serves, one is a defensemen and one is a goalie I think? 
Malcolm is the goalie on the Belleville Bulls of the OHL, he's a VERY solid young tender. His team got swept in the 1st round by the #1 team in the CHL and he more than held his own. Jordan is only in grade 10 and recently won the OHL showcase cup and will be drafted to the O in june. He's also a defenseman and is pretty much a carbon copy of PK.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

As far as I know, one has a great shot, the other is too young to really judge.
If memory serves, one is a defensemen and one is a goalie I think? 
Malcolm is the goalie on the Belleville Bulls of the OHL, he's a VERY solid young tender. His team got swept in the 1st round by the #1 team in the CHL and he more than held his own. Jordan is only in grade 10 and recently won the OHL showcase cup and will be drafted to the O in june. He's also a defenseman and is pretty much a carbon copy of PK.

I have a feeling the Van Nash series is gonna be kinda sorta boring...at least for the first two periods of each game.

I have a feeling the Van Nash series is gonna be kinda sorta boring...at least for the first two periods of each game.

Dare I try to defend Subban on that diving play?
laugh.gif

By the way, I absolutely HATE those 2 Boston announcers with a passion
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
edwards is a complete !@$*. brickley is usually good except for instances like in that vid. nothing you can say to defend subban in that vid...nothing
laugh.gif

he even knew it. he got up laughing and was laughing on the bench

Originally Posted by cquan05

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
edwards is a complete !@$*. brickley is usually good except for instances like in that vid. nothing you can say to defend subban in that vid...nothing
laugh.gif

he even knew it. he got up laughing and was laughing on the bench

Back
Top Bottom